Official Match Thread S19 R13 - Dragons FFC vs. Coney Island Warriors at Dragon Island [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

cYkova6.png

vs.

7RI4qQw.png

The Dragons and the Warriors – two of the most inept clubs in the league – square off this Sunday in what should be a thrilling affair. I actually know both of these teams are near the top of the ladder because I’ve been watching the top of ladder closer and closer this season for some inexplicable reason and I’ve just been hoping and praying both the Dragons and Warriors would just start losing already. Eugh, c’mon guys, lose more. Please. Just do it. Enough is enough already. Stop hogging up all the space. Pfft. Whatever.

Now a word with the players.

Me: So, Gee Dub, do you think you’ll be able to name a team this week?

Gee Dub:

Me: Gee Dub? You there?

Hate: I am Gee Dub now.

Me: Okay. Moving along—

Hate: You’re not Soggy. Where’s Soggy?

Me: …moving on. [snaps fingers impatiently, intern rushes in next guest] I heard you’re now one of the favourites for the Alf medal, how does that make you feel Stronzo?

Stronzo: [makes rude gesture with his hands possibly insinuating sexual intercourse] I thought I was winning a bunch of pogs? What happened to that?

Me: I-uhh, I don’t know. But that’s all the time we have.

I think the Warriors will win by like 87 points because I have seen some of their box scores and they’re offensive numbers are outrageous.

Original at least.

Warriors are just a bunch of flogs. Except BoshtrichBurger. MR smooth isn't too bad either. And BigJoeD and Frankston Rover. I guess they aren't as bad as I thought they were. Now that alex is on fire flog, boy what a flog. What were we talking about? Onions?

Yeah for you lot... Just another week for us.

We had our streak snapped this week, the reality check we had to have. We crave the opportunity to regroup.

We're going to bring it

Oh the Dragons, aren't they the team suffering from inept captaincy?

I heard they failed to post a team twice this season :eek:

Huge game, probably the most anticipated home and away for at least a few seasons. Two teams with pretty good form although both lost last week but have been in stellar form all season. Should be a cracker. :thumbsu:

We had our streak snapped this week, the reality check we had to have. We crave the opportunity to regroup.

We're going to bring it
I reckon you lot are still trying to regroup from earlier on in the season. Speaking of craving something, yes I know that feeling all too well. Could go for cookies n cream right now.

Also is this the team that has that whore tree s**t? I can never remember teams standard go-to posts. If so, it's going to be one long week. :'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have nothing, so you post something like this?

Come on Andonis, these deflection tactics are weak. If your team was organised you would have 3 premiership points more than you currently do.
Lol the Warriors would have 4 (FOUR (one more than 3(THREE)) premiership points more than they do if they beat the Dragons in Round 2. Ah well, can't have it all though right?

Lol the Warriors would have 4 (FOUR (one more than 3(THREE)) premiership points more than they do if they beat the Dragons in Round 2. Ah well, can't have it all though right?
We'll win this game and take the 4 points, staying at the top with no shortage of points :thumbsu:

We'll win this game and take the 4 points, staying at the top with no shortage of points :thumbsu:

Yeah yeah, you lost to the Bears.

So did we so we equally suck (although I think we were the last team to beat you).

My point is...

Wait, what does no shortage of points mean?

Yeah yeah, you lost to the Bears.

So did we so we equally suck (although I think we were the last team to beat you).

My point is...

Wait, what does no shortage of points mean?
No shortage of points means that despite the round 2 loss, we are and will continue to be #1. Meanwhile your loss of points has hurt your position.

You have nothing, so you post something like this?

Come on Andonis, these deflection tactics are weak.
I didn't exactly feel the need to "avoid" anything in that reply. It was a one liner you posted. Nothing more, nothing lessssss.
Aussie Rocker said:
If your team was organised you would have 3 premiership points more than you currently do.
I highly doubt that. Being unorganised for this season so far does not reflect on our past seasons?

Just in case .

Dragons FFC Official Team Sheet

B: Guardian Hawk, Noobz0r, HARPSichord
HB: Determinant, Filthy Sanchez, roo2macca
C: Andonis1997, chefmeister, jenny61_99
HF: LCynic, Gee Dub, Ljp86
F: PVF, boncer34, Pie 4 Life
Foll: Hate, The Filth Wizard, Danoz
I: doggiesin08, Moo

Changes: none

boncer34

No shortage of points means that despite the round 2 loss, we are and will continue to be #1. Meanwhile your loss of points has hurt your position.

Didn't you hear? We paid off the simmer. I don't need to name a team until the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back