Official Match Thread S19: Round 12 Geelong Wolves vs Baghdad Bandits at The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

The last time these two teams faced off against each was in round 3 this season. The Bandits ran out comfortable victors Baghdad Bandits 23.11 (149) defeated Geelong Wolves 12.12 (84) thanks to a massive 9 goals from veteran loopy_cam and 31 disposals to Joshwoodenspoon. For the Wolves Dream team buff battled hard with 5 goals.

Both these teams sit currently outside the top 8, however with the cluster of teams fighting for the last few spots a win here to either team can set up a dream finals appearance. The bandits ended a losing streak week with a 43 point win over the Hawks in what could be seen as somewhat of an upset. Whilst the Wolves came up short against Dragons.

The bandits will be hoping Loopy can have a repeat performance against the Wolves this week to get their finals hopes well and truly burning. However they will also need the likes of Beng and Shermy their leaders to stand up and show the way for the young team. The Wolves will be looking to A bit High and Tayl0r to lead from the front if they have any hope of keeping their finals appearances alive.

In these types of games you need your leaders to stand up and lift the team over the line. That’s why I feel the Wolves will get up in a tight contest this week.

Time to make a stand Wolves. The rot ends now.
Too ****ing right. Where do you expect our fans to cheer on another Bandits' win, the car park?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit nervous about what to post this week... with all the mass-debating about post quality and the like.

Should I be myself or just tell you that you're all shit and campaigners etc etc

I'm well and truely over this losing shit

Also hi Beng nice to see you again

Greetings!

You could sell beez

Are you suggesting some sort of fire sale? We have plenty of Dust Clearances at Baghdad, usually every second weekend. Anything the dust touches, 50% off! Its pretty successful. Im not even sure what the going rate on a beez IS these days.

Greetings!

Are you suggesting some sort of fire sale? We have plenty of Dust Clearances at Baghdad, usually every second weekend. Anything the dust touches, 50% off! Its pretty successful. Im not even sure what the going rate on a beez IS these days.

Fires start pretty easily over there..

They think they are this guy...
Poster-Bagdad.gif

When really they are this guy...
saddam-hussein-capture.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back