Official Match Thread S19 R10 Mount Buller Demons vs Gold City Royals at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Its cold, its no longer summer and the Royals are visiting the snow capital of the Demons Dome. Why is it called a Dome anyway? Last time I was there it wasnt a Dome at all. More of a surrounding of seating. A sort of...Stadium? Anyway, the Royals and the Demons both want to win this one but alas, only one can. Unless they draw. Which would be pretty miffing.

Heres a GIF and a Pie Chart soon!
tumblr_m2k16bqR581rthzxgo1_500.gif

Royals by 5, Juggalo Balla to kick 2 because of the Rain.

Quoted from El Marlowe, Royals something something:

It was the best Centre Half-Back, it was the worst Centre Half-Back, it was the age of co-captains, it was the age of solo captains, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of the Royals, it was the season of the Demons, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Finals, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far unlike the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only. The Royals are in the eight. - Marlowe the 13th

OFFICIAL TEAMS TO BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59pm FRIDAY NIGHT AEDT. PLEASE TAG BONCER34 AND ENSURE YOU HAVE “OFFICIAL TEAM” SOMEWHERE IN THE POST THAT CAN BE SEARCHED BY THE SIMMER.

Last edited:
It was the best Centre Half-Back, it was the worst Centre Half-Back, it was the age of co-captains, it was the age of solo captains, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of the Royals, it was the season of the Demons, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Finals, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far unlike the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only. The Royals are in the eight. :D

The happiest moment of my Sweet FA career was when StFly liked one of my posts. It involved cooney as well. Talk about my legendary threesome fantasy coming true in the most oblique way possible.

The Dees are having a big hangover this season.

We intend to take full advantage. Big percentage booster and a 10 bag for me personally. Will be a total thumping :D
Why does this myth of us having a premiership hangover keep popping up? For the last time, we are still drinking.

Why does this myth of us having a premiership hangover keep popping up? For the last time, we are still drinking.
You've drank every club in the league dry. To think I was going to have an after match victory drink at Mount Buller... Royals don't bring their own... What is BYO.

You've drank every club in the league dry. To think I was going to have an after match victory drink at Mount Buller... Royals don't bring their own... What is BYO.
We always keep 1 beer for the opposition. So you still have the opportunity to somewhat drown your sorrows away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We always keep 1 beer for the opposition. So you still have the opportunity to somewhat drown your sorrows away.
I don't drink beer. Can I swap it for a parma?

Sorry only parmies.
I will hunt you down. I will chop your arms off, and chop your legs off. I will sew your arms to where your legs should be, and your legs to where your arms should be. And then I will cut out your tongue and slap your face with it. Then I'll lightly cut you 1000 times so that you bleed out from 1000 tiny cuts.

I will hunt you down. I will chop your arms off, and chop your legs off. I will sew your arms to where your legs should be, and your legs to where your arms should be. And then I will cut out your tongue and slap your face with it. Then I'll lightly cut you 1000 times so that you bleed out from 1000 tiny cuts.
Parmy.

How did you know Smartys' last name was McGregg?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back