Official Match Thread S19 R1 - West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

38222_5badd2c068e56c59e49e06fcce9334bf.png

The cold war is over. The season begins.

What a journey this off-season has been. A long, winding path. We have encountered werewolves and rumbles. Laughs and tears. Forks in the road. Chaos and calm. Differences of opinion and unlikely alliances.

But one message has rung out louder than any other throughout the off-season:

BRING BACK QOOTY

I am delighted to say that Season 19 is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS! This 15 round season will see a top 8 and 4 weeks of finals (as per AFL finals structure). It promises to be a great season. Let's get into it.

DudYry.png

VS
k4ftb4.jpg

WONDERS: Lost PVF and Speck and a few others. But are still led amicably by TheFreshBanana and croweater 41.

Player to watch: ClarkeM wanted a long off-season then got bored quick, promised an absence, didn't leave and is yearning for an SFA season.

WARRIORS: No huge ins, no huge outs. No huge controversies. The Warriors have stayed steady. They started last season in ripping form but tapered off towards the end. Can they sustain it?

Player to watch: Frankston Rover has been the beacon of stability in the off-season but can he stay stable in the match threads? He may be tested by a few irksome Wonders.

ODDS:
Wonders: $1.91
Warriors: $1.91

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A special thank you to everybody that participated in the beyondblue All-Stars Exhibition Series. The series came to a close tonight and has attracted more than $1,000 to an almighty cause. There is still some money coming in due to pledges made by players in the tournament. The page is still open for donations, so if you didn't get the chance or would like to add a little extra to add an exclamation point, then please do so here:

Tight odds for this one wow. Carn Wonders, season 19 is finally here and it's time for a few of us to make our debuts so let's show the Warriors what we are made of!

Aaaaaannnnnddddd we're back.

The long off-season meant I lost my daily work out on the keyboards, but I still have my beautiful fantasy pecs.

giphy.gif

You have now been warned Warriors. And yes, you can touch them.

Player to watch: ClarkeM wanted a long off-season then got bored quick, promised an absence, didn't leave and is yearning for an SFA season.
1. I took a break. I did exactly as I said and yet, people can't seem to decipher a simple post.
2. I was always bored.
3. You're the princess of retiring and coming back. Don't do it again please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOO HOO! Reigning Premiers!... oh. :( More to work for this yar, I guess.

Let's get it on... This Sunday and every proceeding Sunday is going to be great.

We all know how it's going to go...

gary-ablett-o.gif

is exactly how the Wonders first year players in hen da man, mike123, Bard, Daniel1812, Beer n Skittles, royals1922, SugarShane, CasuallyDressed and various other Wonders GUNS will dominate the competition, as I pretend I'm actually doing something.

83298806.gif

The best bit is seeing Lord_Flashheart and Les Norton together at last! It's meant to be.

And Haduken, zackah and BigJoeD will have someone to support once the Bombers... well, you know....

With Norm Landrover has been around, invinciBlues is back and even oogac has been floating around.

Let's smash Wonders and set up Season 19 in the best way possible.

Finally!

Great way to ease back into Qooty with last seasons flops an easy, low hanging fruit for us to pick.

Looking forward to seeing The Mighty Boosh, Raveneyes and Retired Jimmy getting amongst it.

Let's hit the ground running boys.

Er no, I thought he was with you...
No, we do like to keep some semblance of quality around here.

And speaking of quality, the Wonders welcome the best rookie class in SFA history.

royals1922, Beer n Skittles , mike123, CasuallyDressed, SugarShane amongst others

Remove this Banner Ad

Back