Official Match Thread S18 Round 15: West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

If we scratch your bellys Warriors will you roll over for us?

We'll roll over but your work certainly doesn't stop there...

Put it this way, if you don't have RSI and carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists by Sunday, I'll be shocked and amazed.

We'll roll over but your work certainly doesn't stop there...

Put it this way, if you don't have RSI and carpal tunnel syndrome in both wrists by Sunday, I'll be shocked and amazed.
I have feet as well just saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread? Yes.

This competition? No but you still owe it all to me.
You have done nothing for the thread so far.

League. Maybe but I don't pay homage to just anyone. I mean are you even HoF yet?

he told me that once. i saw it one day and it looked closer to 6 or 7 inches to me..

Must've been bloody cold...

You have done nothing for the thread so far.

League. Maybe but I don't pay homage to just anyone. I mean are you even HoF yet?

The greatest travesty in sporting history.

Founding and captaining a first year team to a premiership will surely cement it for FR.
If you win one in your first season it takes another 10 seasons to win another ;)

croweater 41 are you offering accommodation? If yes can I stay at your place? If yes do I have to pay for the food? If no is it all I can eat?
You can stay with me. The dank is free but you have to bring your own munchie foods. Or we can chip in and get some sort of home delivery or if we get enough we will make PVF cook for us.

You can stay with me. The dank is free but you have to bring your own munchie foods. Or we can chip in and get some sort of home delivery or if we get enough we will make PVF cook for us.

We bring our own Dank, thanks very much...

1394699990885.jpg-300x0.jpg

We bring our own Dank, thanks very much...

1394699990885.jpg-300x0.jpg
You can keep him at least I know my drugs work and have minimal side effects (side effects include hunger laughter and a high self belief you are better on the playstation).

You can keep him at least I know my drugs work and have minimal side effects (side effects include hunger laughter and a high self belief you are better on the playstation).

Apart from me now sporting a tan Eddie Murphy would be proud of, I'm very happy with Mr Dank's services.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back