Official Match Thread S18 R3: Gold City Royals VS Coney Island Warriors @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

TheMidRunner

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2014
vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
me
Gold City Royals VS Coney Island Warriors
Start to the season (Wins - Losses)
Royals: 1-1
Warriors: 2-0

Mood:
Royals: Happy - Got their first win for the season
Warriors: Glorified - For their inaugural season, 2-0 start is great!

Tip: Warriors by 10 points

Bet Nanoscope Odds:
Royals: Will post odds soon
Warriors: Will post odds soon

Remember to tag Logger with your official team sheet by Friday 11:59 PM

The cooney Island Warriors - a team named in honour of Demons player, cooney, are led by a solitary figure known colloquially as 'FR' - the man at the top of the pile. But who exactly is FR, where did he come from? Are the ruours pertaining to his past life as a vampire accurate to any degree? Just how old is he, and did he really bathe in blood to maintain his youthful exterior? More importantly, can he carry a team of twenty-nobodies up the Sweet FA mountain and plant the orange & black Warriors banner atop the peak? Or will he break along the journey?

So many questions...

The royals? I think were already more respected than them!
I'm not going to go all grammar nazi on you all, but I hope the Warriors are capable of stringing a couple of proper sentences together this week.

Is this the week that I am made to pay for allowing this bunch of muppets to enter the league?

I'm not going to go all grammar nazi on you all, but I hope the Warriors are capable of stringing a couple of proper sentences together this week.

Is this the week that I am made to pay for allowing this bunch of muppets to enter the league?

When we beat you by 100 points? I suppose so!

Because I am in it?

How nice of you!
How long are you gonna last at the Warriors? Give it a few losses and you will be out the door again? I'm surprised that they gave a hack like you a shot.

But, when you are desperate to fill out squad numbers to gain that SFA license, (by the skin of your teeth mind you), you need to get hacks like yourself and eaglesfan99 on board.

Watch out Warriors, after your loss this coming Sunday, thetradesman will do what the name suggests, and ask for a trade....man.

How long are you gonna last at the Warriors? Give it a few losses and you will be out the door again? I'm surprised that they gave a hack like you a shot.

But, when you are desperate to fill out squad numbers to gain that SFA license, (by the skin of your teeth mind you), you need to get hacks like yourself and eaglesfan99 on board.

Watch out Warriors, after your loss this coming Sunday, thetradesman will do what the name suggests, and ask for a trade....man.

I will be a one club player mate, you do realize people do change yeah?

Or are you another one who has his head in the sand and wants to have a crack at me and eaglesfan99 because they know from the 2 games already played that we are a force?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be a one club player mate, you do realize people do change yeah?

Or are you another one who has his head in the sand and wants to have a crack at me and eaglesfan99 because they know from the 2 games already played that we are a force?
So, you're a one club player, that has played at two clubs. Good work champ.

No, that's completely wrong. You're both hacks. At least EF has potential, you're just useless.

So, you're a one club player, that has played at two clubs. Good work champ.

No, that's completely wrong. You're both hacks. At least EF has potential, you're just useless.

Is that your favourite word?

What ya say is what you are.

We have more players then your team, hardly desperate buddy.

It's nice to see the Warriors start the season off with 2 virtual byes to lull them into a false sense of security....hell the league even tried to gift them an even easier fixture by opposing them with another cellar dweller from season 17, but unfortunate for yourselves Frankston Rover and co, it won't pan out the way the league had hoped. You may have played 2 sides with a combined total of one solitary victory thus far in season 18, but now the fun ends.

You're now up against a side who has only lost once in the current season, including becoming the reigning pre-season champions, and one who is fast becoming the new powerhouse of the league.

Now it's about to get real....

It's nice to see the Warriors start the season off with 2 virtual byes to lull them into a false sense of security....hell the league even tried to gift them an even easier fixture by opposing them with another cellar dweller from season 17, but unfortunate for yourselves Frankston Rover and co, it won't pan out the way the league had hoped. You may have played 2 sides with a combined total of one solitary victory thus far in season 18, but now the fun ends.

You're now up against a side who has only lost once in the current season, including becoming the reigning pre-season champions, and one who is fast becoming the new powerhouse of the league.

Now it's about to get real....

shh

A nice solid response, and one I expected from a player who has no respect for his teammates. I mean who else would try and use an alias to leap from team to team to win a coveted spot on one's playing roster. I suppose it's the only manner in which you felt you were capable of getting a game.

You should probably thank me for abandoning the captaincy at the Warriors before the bid was put forward to the league...you'd still be left without a club.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back