100 years in football!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmm in Richmond's centenary year ..

Carlton will start it off by giving them the thrasing to remember in rnd 1 by over 100 points !!! :)

It is feasible Richmond may not win a game in 2008. They are that bad, and most teams seem to have improved, but I don't think Richmond's centenary in the VFL/AFL is going to be very memorable for the Tiger fans :)

Hmm in Richmond's centenary year ..

Carlton will start it off by giving them the thrasing to remember in rnd 1 by over 100 points !!! :)

It is feasible Richmond may not win a game in 2008. They are that bad, and most teams seem to have improved, but I don't think Richmond's centenary in the VFL/AFL is going to be very memorable for the Tiger fans :)

That bad?

Carlton has improved from 16th to 15th over 3 seasons. I'd bet on Richmond anyday ahead of Carlton

Hate your club

But you have an excellent coach (plough), and an assistant coach (choco).

Plus recruited well in "Jordy"

I think the Tige's will surprisingly have a very good year and challenge for final's.

no way, worst team in the comp... will finish last, with only the bombers a chance to finish lower...

If MFC are 150 years old next year then Richmond FC are 122 years old as they were formed 1885 and played in the VFA winning two flags 1902 - 5 and runners up 1906 - 07 then they joined the VFL in 1908.

lol @ the Blues supporter.......

Very funny indeed. :D:thumbsu:
mate i will be the first to say we have been the worst team by far in the last 5 years, but IMO we will not be there again 4 a very long time...... but the bombers are the next team to be down the bottom 4 atleast the next 3 or 4... maybe richmond next year, but the atleast they have talent and will get back into the 8 sometime soon... bombers will be ROCK BOTTOM 4 a while.

If 1908 was their first season, then wouldn't 2007 be their 100th season in footy?
A nice spoon to mark the occasion.

Now that this is their 100th year celebrations, lets hope they mark the occasion with another spoon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

100 years in football!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back