• Best thing I've heard in the land of SWEET, Turbo is rock royalty

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Let me listen to it drunk before I make a choice

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerturbulance “Turbo Didn’t Start the Fire” Single Review​

Score: 0/10

This is probably my least favorite song of all time once I took a better look into the lyrics. It’s like a parody of Important Big Qooty events from S35 and S36 that means absolutely nothing. At least other Turbo music like “Okey Doesn't Qoal” and "Beez Blitz" had a concrete topic to talk about and wasn’t trying to make a big statement didn’t make a big deal of itself, and focused on groove and spreading positive sentiments. This song has all the pomp and pretence of the Warriors with literally none of the song writing to back it up, and is as thin as U2tigers hair line. If Turbo wanted to make a point about literally anything in his verses, this song would at least make sense in some way. But all he’s doing is, literally, saying names of people, places, and qooty events. The only personal insight he weaves into this entire song outside of the platitudinous hook is that he “can’t take it anymore”.

Only over-serious boomer qooty players will think this thing is brilliant.

Listen at your own risk

GreyCrow Dingster nahnah Brenton Davy hotchilli SarahSmiles kenneyswarriors manangatang Millky95 PMBangers Tarkyn_24 Hate Wosh Test Tickle sausageroll Jabba73 TedDougChris I Dont Care Smartys Power Tandy tony Proper Gander Senor M Falconista GWS Goose Barrybran beez Muddiemoose The Filth Wizard The Jesus fitzroybowiedog Zevon Mooch NaturalDisaster TheInjuryFactory James Colorado SplintWhisky crazywildhorse ShaunDuggan pantskyle Mobbs Pickitt Tonga Bob Agent93 Jezmiester40 Cadsky Ljp86 serial_thrilla Callums_Guns Strigoi PhenomenalV1 thewizardmelon por_please_ya damicky Bonz ClarkeM HARPSichord Grand Uncle Horace KohPhi DenieD BLUEALLTHRU Pugsley Kilroy okeydoke7 Kennedy Parker AceAndy Mrs Turbo U2tigers Robertio fumbler Braklet Fleabane TJohn haydo

Holy ****. Am I famous now?

Some of your best work!
giphy.gif

Tigerturbulance “Turbo Didn’t Start the Fire” Single Review​

Score: 0/10

This is probably my least favorite song of all time once I took a better look into the lyrics. It’s like a parody of Important Big Qooty events from S35 and S36 that means absolutely nothing. At least other Turbo music like “Okey Doesn't Qoal” and "Beez Blitz" had a concrete topic to talk about and wasn’t trying to make a big statement didn’t make a big deal of itself, and focused on groove and spreading positive sentiments. This song has all the pomp and pretence of the Warriors with literally none of the song writing to back it up, and is as thin as U2tigers hair line. If Turbo wanted to make a point about literally anything in his verses, this song would at least make sense in some way. But all he’s doing is, literally, saying names of people, places, and qooty events. The only personal insight he weaves into this entire song outside of the platitudinous hook is that he “can’t take it anymore”.

Only over-serious boomer qooty players will think this thing is brilliant.

Listen at your own risk

GreyCrow Dingster nahnah Brenton Davy hotchilli SarahSmiles kenneyswarriors manangatang Millky95 PMBangers Tarkyn_24 Hate Wosh Test Tickle sausageroll Jabba73 TedDougChris I Dont Care Smartys Power Tandy tony Proper Gander Senor M Falconista GWS Goose Barrybran beez Muddiemoose The Filth Wizard The Jesus fitzroybowiedog Zevon Mooch NaturalDisaster TheInjuryFactory James Colorado SplintWhisky crazywildhorse ShaunDuggan pantskyle Mobbs Pickitt Tonga Bob Agent93 Jezmiester40 Cadsky Ljp86 serial_thrilla Callums_Guns Strigoi PhenomenalV1 thewizardmelon por_please_ya damicky Bonz ClarkeM HARPSichord Grand Uncle Horace KohPhi DenieD BLUEALLTHRU Pugsley Kilroy okeydoke7 Kennedy Parker AceAndy Mrs Turbo U2tigers Robertio fumbler Braklet Fleabane TJohn haydo

Might use this for my campaign launch. Nice work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back