News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's Robran's can we swab it for DNA and genetically engineered another Robran? could that be classed as a father son rule addition.

I'm actually waiting for an elite athlete to actually attempt this. Like a Messi, Ronaldo or LeBron, see if you get the same results or if you're a product of the environment you grow up in.

I still wish we invested in paternity tests for handsome talented blonde kids in Adelaide from 2009-2014.

Tony Modra was active.

Interesting what guernsey the club goes with this week, could they go with the home guernsey? Think the Gather Round guernsey would work better but is probably unlikely. You’d hope they don’t go the clash guernsey but after the North/Port game last weekend I think the AFL don’t bother to police clashes anymore so they probably will, when it was unveiled it looked like this would be one of the games it wouldn’t work in.

Think it would be the first time since 2008 down in Launceston if the Crows wear the home guernsey away against Hawthorn.

1717014530701.png

Last edited:
Interesting what guernsey the club goes with this week, could they go with the home guernsey? Think the Gather Round guernsey would work better but is probably unlikely. You’d hope they don’t go the clash guernsey but after the North/Port game last weekend I think the AFL don’t bother to police clashes anymore so they probably will, when it was unveiled it looked like this would be one of the games it wouldn’t work in.

Think it would be the first time since 2008 down in Launceston if the Crows wear the home guernsey away against Hawthorn.

View attachment 2004621

Nice to have a memory of fun playing Burton as opposed to sad/conceited administrator Burton

Crowmania website sale currently has the 2024 clash guernsey and the 2024 gather round guernsey available at half price in the full range of available sizes.

I consider both these designs to be two of our best ever so for $67.50 that's pretty good.

It probably heralds a change in logo and a bunch of new guernsey designs for next year but if you think you'll wear them in the future definitely worth a look.

Hope they stay with O'Neil.

Pretty impressed with their gear.

Second best to Adidas.

Agreed. O'Neills have been a decent supplier.

I've heard some rumours we may be switching to Belgravia though (local New Balance supplier that currently do West Coast, Gold Coast, Melbourne, St Kilda, Centrals and West Adelaide plus a heap of amateur clubs). Belgravia's New Balance stuff isn't too bad, though I'd prefer O'Neills over Belgravia.

Agreed. O'Neills have been a decent supplier.

I've heard some rumours we may be switching to Belgravia though (local New Balance supplier that currently do West Coast, Gold Coast, Melbourne, St Kilda, Centrals and West Adelaide plus a heap of amateur clubs). Belgravia's New Balance stuff isn't too bad, though I'd prefer O'Neills over Belgravia.

This seems likely, O'Neills extended in 2022 until the end of 2024.

I like West Coasts New Balance stuff, looks pretty simple.

Of course the new logo could make or break that.

This seems likely, O'Neills extended in 2022 until the end of 2024.

I like West Coasts New Balance stuff, looks pretty simple.

Of course the new logo could make or break that.
Three year deal announced in Nov 2020, and two year extension announced Nov 2022 - so I think ends 2025 then?

Don't want Belgravia as they sell the space under the collar. I rather an O'Neills or Puma etc logo than a HJ's logo there.
Plus I won't be surprised if they go bust eventually trying to sponsor every team in Australia like BLK

Three year deal announced in Nov 2020, and two year extension announced Nov 2022 - so I think ends 2025 then?

Don't want Belgravia as they sell the space under the collar. I rather an O'Neills or Puma etc logo than a HJ's logo there.
Plus I won't be surprised if they go bust eventually trying to sponsor every team in Australia like BLK

Ah ok. I assumed the 2 years was announced at the end of the first deal.

Months ago someone posted an idea for an upgrade for a new home guernsey... it was all navy with one set of red and gold hoops in the middle.. just like our white clash guernsey the other year. trying to find the artwork/design someone posted. ring a bell anyone?

Months ago someone posted an idea for an upgrade for a new home guernsey... it was all navy with one set of red and gold hoops in the middle.. just like our white clash guernsey the other year. trying to find the artwork/design someone posted. ring a bell anyone?
Check the new logo thread, think it was there as part of a new overall concept

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Crows guernseys/apparel discussion and news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back