Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relax this tells you everything you need to know. Clarko has told Essendon to * off. Was posted just now after the Essendon board meeting broke up. Clarko is ours just be patient.

Season 3 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

Clarko told them no.

Everyone relax and enjoy the good few hours those absolute peanuts thought they were back in the game.
Cheers to 6500 and whatever days of the maggots not winning a final.
Hoorahhh 🖕
100% correct. Watch the shitshow unfold while we make 2 glorious announcements this week.

Watching todays news unfold was almost as good as the 2014 Elimination Final. Now all we need is a big last quarter effort, kick the sealer (inside out, right foot banana!!), make the announcement and I want to see Sonja doing the Frank The Tank celebration in the presser!

That would make up for the year we've had!

drew-petrie-north-melbourne.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I admire your deductive powers, but I'm pretty sure "KIA34 is David King" and "KIA34 is not David King" can't both be true. (Without some wierd philosophy bullsh$t twist anyway.)

We’re into Schrödinger's cat territory again. It was only a matter of time. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It's time.

Too many distractions, back to the main course.

It hasn't been mentioned here but the king of meat is pork.

Roast pork with all the trimmings is top of the tree.

One I did last week.
eb494abff989b0f03f34e01f8c16c35c.jpg

God says you are a filthy heathen. :stern look

Just caught up finally. Please stop posting for a few hours (unless we have real info) so we can all have a break.

Crap, I'm probably pages behind now I stopped reading to post.

Watching todays news unfold was almost as good as the 2014 Elimination Final. Now all we need is a big last quarter effort, kick the sealer (inside out, right foot banana!!), make the announcement and I want to see Sonja doing the Frank The Tank celebration in the presser!

That would make up for the year we've had!

drew-petrie-north-melbourne.gif

YES! BREAK OUT THE FRANK THE TANK!

Ben Rutten confirmed as still the coach. Statement imminent.
Xavier Ellis has spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back