Competitions 2017 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

I was in Div 2 last year
Had a terrible season though, finished 18000th :(

Keen to go again in 2017! :)

People get your arse into Supercoach.

It's like riding a unicorn.

546011cd00d382d738d18959b5b1204f.jpg

Happy to be involved for the first time, if you've got space.

I fluked last year, will not be this good ever again.

upload_2017-2-17_19-4-2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't a part of any bigfooty league last year but would like to take part this season if there's room :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 21
upload_2017-2-21_11-55-46.png

I think maybe Div 4 last year.

My Team history is showing a worrying Buckley like decline in ranking since 2014 when I was in the top 4k. So this is my last year as coach unless I improve enough to keep my job, but I am sure my team rebuild is about to pay dividends. For some reason I did really well in the Dream Team one which I put zero effort into and didn't really care about, so I may call upon some of that IP and employ it in SC.

Given my team name I do feel obliged to pick Daicos and make him captain each week.

Think was div 2
Team Name Pies17
Rank Not sure Real Dream Team not showing my result from 2016 (But think it was around 15000-20000)
Hi gadget13.
Couldn't find you in last year's SC leagues - this thread is for SuperCoach, not Real Dream Team - I'm not sure if there are any leagues being organised for that or not (does anyone else know?). If you decide to give SuperCoach a go, post again and I will get you in a league.
Thanks mate.

Hi gadget13.
Couldn't find you in last year's SC leagues - this thread is for SuperCoach, not Real Dream Team - I'm not sure if there are any leagues being organised for that or not (does anyone else know?). If you decide to give SuperCoach a go, post again and I will get you in a league.
Thanks mate.

Thanks yeah I will go in supercoach if you have spare place

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions 2017 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back