Preview Changes vs Saints May 4th 4:35 at Docklands [out: Stephens/Laz/WiPhi/Biggie / In: Sleevo/Pink/Arch/Shiels]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larkey in for a tough afternoon. One up against Howard with Wilkie and Battle intercepting in front of him.

Zurhaar better be on his game to make one of them accountable.

I seriously hate going in with one key forward.
Negligence of the highest level to only have one AFL quality KPF on the list.

It’s funny how each weeks opposing teams aren’t stupid … they smell an easy road kill & stack their forward lines with tall timber marking power knowing that our mids a puss weak defensively & let multiple inside 50 entry’s into our defensive half which is our weakest line as far as man power. 🤣
Funnier how some think we have enough defensive stocks to move Chom forward lol

Funnier how some think we have enough defensive stocks to move Chom forward lol
I thought the same. A lot have no idea here... Not to put the Moz on it but i actually fear if we did lose Chom for some reason (injury) of some sort before Grif gets back ... we would be screwed

I thought the same. A lot have no idea here... Not to put the Moz on it but i actually fear if we did lose Chom for some reason (injury) of some sort before Grif gets back ... we would be screwed
How much more screwed can we get?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Ford playing twos, that’s surprising. I thought not seeing him as an automatic inclusion in the seniors meant he isn’t right to go. Why would be playing one of our most solid, talented performers in the twos.
Makes no sense. How can the coaching staff have more confidence in the likes of Drury and Stephenson over Ford?

Ford playing twos, that’s surprising. I thought not seeing him as an automatic inclusion in the seniors meant he isn’t right to go. Why would be playing one of our most solid, talented performers in the twos.

He's missed a fair chunk of footy and training through preseason and the early games.

I'd still have him in though.

Due to injury his running isn't up to scratch to play wing and he gets in Larkey's way as a forward. Drury is one of our smartest forward operators which says a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Larkey in for a tough afternoon. One up against Howard with Wilkie and Battle intercepting in front of him.

Zurhaar better be on his game to make one of them accountable.

I seriously hate going in with one key forward.
It's like giving the opposition a 6 goal start.

Our single most on field structural weakness.

He's missed a fair chunk of footy and training through preseason and the early games.

I'd still have him in though.
Preseason training is a pretty silly way to be rewarding players in round 8 though. Yeah, sure, give a month for them to show something but the preseason was 2 months ago and many of the training stars have stunk up the joint since then.

Preseason training is a pretty silly way to be rewarding players in round 8 though. Yeah, sure, give a month for them to show something but the preseason was 2 months ago and many of the training stars have stunk up the joint since then.

Not sure what you mean by rewarding players?
Eddie missed most of preseason post Xmas, he's missed games with injuries and been sub in others. He might just need to get some miles in his legs so he's ready to go at AFL level.

I really like these changes.
Lazarro meh why would you need skill?
Lmac and Simpkin yeah I think by the end of the year they’ll get it, they’ll be good captains.
Pink in for Biggie yep I like the rotation thing they got going, we’re spoilt for choice with defenders 🙌🏼
No Greenwood? I understand. We’ve got far too many hardened on field leaders who set the example to compete with, I can see why there’s no room for him.
Ford had to go. Without Chom and CCJ Larkey can do it himself.

Up the mighty Roos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back