MRP / Trib. Webster KO's Simpkin - Update 7 week penalty

Remove this Banner Ad

David zita back with his cringe tweets.

We are the loser out of all this
He's toned back from his clown tweets of last week at least.

I get that he's trying to entertain on a social media platform but Fox Footy is the AFLs prime media partner and he's in there tweeting to the world about the consequences of head trauma incidents.

A bit of respect and gravitas given the nature of the issue wouldn't be out of place imho.

He's toned back from his clown tweets of last week at least.

I get that he's trying to entertain on a social media platform but Fox Footy is the AFLs prime media partner and he's in there tweeting to the world about the consequences of head trauma incidents.

A bit of respect and gravitas given the nature of the issue wouldn't be out of place imho.
The bad thing is people actually find him funny.

I agree with you.

But, I’ve never considered that term to be a reflection of that. I’ve heard homophobic slurs used 1,000 times, with the purpose of calling someone “gay”. One starts with an F, one starts with a P, one starts with a Q etc.

I’ve only ever heard CS, used as a synonym for w***er, dickhead.

Totally see now how it’s would be latched onto as relating to gay, but again, I’ve literally never heard it used like that.

And seemingly most people seem to agree.

Some people live to be outraged, finding anything and everything offensive and worthy of their anger.

Most people dont give a shit but the noisy ones are where the focus goes.

Let's hope Jimmy gets 8 weeks .... not sure the AFL community could cope if he didn't.... though I am sure the Saints will be just fine

Which means any obviously dangerous bump from Round 16 onwards will see players missing finals with the AFL saying this is as serious as any striking charge in the last few decades. Which is why my guess is on 6 weeks.

Reckon they will come back with 6 weeks

Jimmy free to play against North in Rd 8
You seem a bit fixated on North Melbourne.
It is a St.K player at the tribunal btw.

The bad thing is people actually find him funny.
I reckon he thinks that his mates in AFL House find him funny. They probably still do.

But the lad needs to understand that times are changing.

Cheap head high hits should no longer be the subject of jokes . Grow tf up.

We expect more from the AFL and its media partners than lame arse vaudeville at tribunal hearings when a player is forced out of the game due to concussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably only deserves 5, 6 at most but because they loaded up on SPP and gave him an extra week to offset taking 1 in the 2nd trial, anything less than 7 is a joke.
Its nothing like the SPP bump.
whilst Sam chose to bump and turned his shoulder, he went low with bent knees and only got Keane high because he was falling having tripped on Rioli's foot.
Webster lined him up, late, led with his elbow and jumped into Jy Flushing him.

If SPP is really worth 4, this has to be 7.

I’m heading over to Arden street nuff on Twitter for his meltdown
No one is melting more than Saints fans. Even Jimmy's family publicly melted.

Quite embarrassing tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back