Past Zach Tuohy

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? You've done better?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope you don't think you are going to necro bump any more threads to have a go at people. Whatever your issue is, please don't allow it to stink up the boards.

Necro bump, what a pearler lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

56219748-jpg.378632

I loved 2E as a player and was really happy for him to get his move to Geelong. I even barracked for them a little in the 2022 GF just because I wanted to see him have some success. Yesterday I lost a bit of respect for him.

Gotta say I was pretty surprised at the amount of carry on from Zach towards the crowd after Geelong goals. I have no issue if he wants to celebrate with his teammates, but what I observed yesterday made me think he has some genuine hatred for us.

Did anyone else notice this? Can anyone shed some light on why he might dislike us?

I loved 2E as a player and was really happy for him to get his move to Geelong. I even barracked for them a little in the 2022 GF just because I wanted to see him have some success. Yesterday I lost a bit of respect for him.

Gotta say I was pretty surprised at the amount of carry on from Zach towards the crowd after Geelong goals. I have no issue if he wants to celebrate with his teammates, but what I observed yesterday made me think he has some genuine hatred for us.

Did anyone else notice this? Can anyone shed some light on why he might dislike us?
We pretty much forced him out with a low ball offer

Have always thought he had a fair bit of animosity towards us. Generally seems to make fun of us in interviews and acts like we were an insignificant part of his footy journey.

Didn't have much issue with the carry on after goals but feel like he doesn't particularly like the club anymore.

Have always thought he had a fair bit of animosity towards us. Generally seems to make fun of us in interviews and acts like we were an insignificant part of his footy journey.

Didn't have much issue with the carry on after goals but feel like he doesn't particularly like the club anymore.

Was dumped for a pick to get Marchbank - treated like rubbish and holds a grudge so glad that those days of nuffery are behind us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was dumped for a pick to get Marchbank - treated like rubbish and holds a grudge so glad that those days of nuffery are behind us.
Yes and he isn’t a Robot and thank god there are some still left like him, otherwise it would be a boring world. Anyway it turned out well for him and we have moved past it.

We pretty much forced him out with a low ball offer
Yep. SOS got lights in his eyes when he thought Zach wanted to move to Sydney, who had a good trade hand. Hence the low-ball offer. Unfortunately, he ended up going to Geelong who had almost no trade hand.

Oh gawd. Billy Smedts. The shakes are back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back