-​
-​
78​
-​
Sorrento​
Cups WR​

Last edited:

Pretty down after the last few days.

Tues - Lang Lang - 28 pts. Putting and chipping nightmare. Didn't think it could get worse.
Wed - Settler's Run - 32 pts. 20 on the front 9 but faded badly. Driver and long/mid irons working well.
Toda - Lang Lang - 25 pts. Everything was rubbish.

Pretty down after the last few days.

Tues - Lang Lang - 28 pts. Putting and chipping nightmare. Didn't think it could get worse.
Wed - Settler's Run - 32 pts. 20 on the front 9 but faded badly. Driver and long/mid irons working well.
Toda - Lang Lang - 25 pts. Everything was rubbish.
That's golf

I'd suggest buying a new driver or putter

Old school association golf day tomorrow at Victoria. Starting on the 14th par 3.

Won it last year, hopefully back to back

Nice one. Do you play in random groupings or do you get drawn with blokes from same school?

Don’t like the idea of playing in a group of randos with some Scotchy going off the front tees.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Nice one. Do you play in random groupings or do you get drawn with blokes from same school?

Don’t like the idea of playing in a group with some Scotchy going off the front tees.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nah it's school groups, 12 from each with 5 groups overflow at RM East.

Actually played with bunch of Scotch guys last year, nice fellas.

Would be surprised, there was only about 20 above 0 last year out of 120 golfers, you'd think might be a few or more. Think 6 won last year.

Ive done it. I haven't been eaten up at Vic.

First 9 was a mixture of good and okay but we caught fire second 9 for a 2 over back 9. Including back to back birdies which I don't think I've ever done. Lipped out the third too in a row.

84 off stick and shot +1 or 0 not sure on final score so I'm absolutely stoked. 3w has back and my irons have really turned into something for me, with a little baby draw last 3 rounds.

Been using arccoss to track my distances for my clubs and it's made a world of difference with my distance control.

Hopefully sliding into the 12s now

Last edited:
I hate golf. Everything has turned to s**t. Driver worked ok, but when youre duffing or slicing irons there is no confidence in ones self or shot.

Greens were so sandy and slow which is somewhat disappointing but i heard they'd cored recently or something. i also heard vic is known for sandy greens which i dont really feel. Probably high 90s and found sand on pretty much every hole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back