Where is the Melbourne Demons board?!?!?!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

DEES RULE!

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2000
Half way between heaven and hell!
Other Teams
MELBOURNE DEMONS! :)
hey dont u think its kinda stupid that the 2000 runners up dont have a board here?
i luv chatting on the big board but i sometimes i wanna chat only to melbourne supporters (coz they r the best!)
so make melbourne board!
PLEASE
THANKS

I'll save Bluey the time of explaining it to ya Dees Rule.

You have to have enough Dees supporters on the board so that it doesn't go to waste. 2 isn't enough. Get at least 5 Dees supporters to email Bluey and your problem will be solved.

Its Coz We Dont Need It!

Scum Scum Get Stuffed! The Collingwood Board Stays Just to give u the shits i say!

hey besides me and the other guys two brothers there are two girls in the big footy board who are melbourne supporters (one of them being a good friend of mine)
so that makes 5
so where is the boared?!!!?!!!!!
oh yeah and you would be surprised how many melbourne supporters are out there just coz they are not as bug headed and stupidly loud as collingwood supporters doesn't mean they are not there!

Here Is Another Vote For The Dee Forum!

Ill use it!

It Will be the only team board that i will acctuly use. Coz Melbourne are the only team i dont hate!

There was no Melbourne board becuase until recently I was the only Melbourne supporter to post on the site. Now that there is more of us, I think it would be OK.

Dees Rule
Have you & 4 other people actually emailed bluey, that is the only way you will get one, not just ordering Bluey to do it in this post. So get busy & email him.

------------------
mantis

hey,
i'm a huge melbourne supporter, and i was very upset when i had a look and saw there was NO melbourne forum!!! there are quite a few melb f c supporters, and we all want one! please put one in! thanx heaps.(i hope)
go dees, i luve woey!

Hey Dees supporters - how thick are you?

Bluey stated the rules very clearly, if you want a forum get 6 members to EMAIL him requesting it. Coming on here and telling the world that there are at least 5 other dees supporters on big footy is not emailing Bluey. If you can't be bothered asking in the way that you are supposed to, then you can't want it very much.

The Collingwood forum is a good example of what happens when you give a forum to a group that doesn't want it. They were given that forum to keep them off the main board, but they obviously already have a perfectly good one of their own, so their forum here is just a waste of space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you see bluey, there are quite a few people who want melbourne up, so i REALLY do think you should do it!!! i know that it would be used all the time, and i for one would go on EVERY day!!! come on, PLEASE!!!!!!!
just think about it atleast...

you see bluey, there are quite a few people who want melbourne up, so i REALLY do think you should do it!!! i know that it would be used all the time, and i for one would go on EVERY day!!! come on, PLEASE!!!!!!!

Dees Gal
Have you read any of the other posts, you have to follow the rules. NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY. IF YOU WANT A DEMONS BOARD 6 I REPEAT 6 DEES SUPPORTERS HAVE TO EMAIL BLUEY REQUESTING IT, NOT JUST POST HERE. YOU HAVE TO EMAIL, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO EMAIL. IF YOU DO THEN DO IT & yOU WILL GET YOUR BOARD.
OK did you understand this time. If not keep asking here & you will never get your board.
Cheers.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
mantis

Does anyone think dees*gal seems to be damaging the chances of Melbourne getting their own boards (Spamming the boards with 3 repetitive posts)?

Yes, g4e did the same thing, notice no cats board either & how thick is she, everybody has told her to email, but does she noooo.
Thick as 2 planks. Lol

------------------
mantis

I need 6 e-mails to bluey@bigfooty.com before a Dees board goes up. This way I can tell if they are seperate people who are willing to put in a bit of effort (i.e. open up their e-mail software) to show they will use the board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back