What I Reckon with Tony Lynn 15 - Closing Down Sale.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Blues Board posters the time has come.

I have decided to step down as host of What I reckon with Tony Lynn 15 and in doing so farewell you all. I was really looking forward to doing this thread this year and honestly feel it would have been a great way to discuss the games, topics and news of the AFL. I am disappointed but not surprised at the decision to move this thread to the Blue Room. This is not a Blue Room thread. I was a huge admirer of The Cranium and proudly own many a thread in here but for me this should not be one of them. I respect the Mod’s and know they have a very difficult and thankless job but on this occasion this is a wrong decision and one partly borne out of hypocrisy and double standards.

According to my Av I joined this place in 2008. I have enjoyed most moments of it and actually made some real friends out of it which at my age is a massive surprise. To KohPhi, ctacp and TheCoach16 I enjoy our catch up’s and KohPhi thanks for helping me find my place on Big Footy.

To all the other posters on this board I want to sincerely wish you all the very best. In life, on here and in following the greatest AFL Club in the land. They will continue to disappoint and frustrate us but we all know we ain’t going anywhere and things will turn around. At that point all the heartache and disappointment will disappear. I hope you all enjoy that moment as much as I will.

It has been a lot of fun guys, continue to challenge each other every day and always have a strong opinion. Just make sure you don’t overstep the mark.

Best wishes, farewell and Go Blues!

It would not be goodbye without this.

Well Blues Board posters the time has come.

I have decided to step down as host of What I reckon with Tony Lynn 15 and in doing so farewell you all. I was really looking forward to doing this thread this year and honestly feel it would have been a great way to discuss the games, topics and news of the AFL. I am disappointed but not surprised at the decision to move this thread to the Blue Room. This is not a Blue Room thread. I was a huge admirer of The Cranium and proudly own many a thread in here but for me this should not be one of them. I respect the Mod’s and know they have a very difficult and thankless job but on this occasion this is a wrong decision and one partly borne out of hypocrisy and double standards.

According to my Av I joined this place in 2008. I have enjoyed most moments of it and actually made some real friends out of it which at my age is a massive surprise. To KohPhi, ctacp and TheCoach16 I enjoy our catch up’s and KohPhi thanks for helping me find my place on Big Footy.

To all the other posters on this board I want to sincerely wish you all the very best. In life, on here and in following the greatest AFL Club in the land. They will continue to disappoint and frustrate us but we all know we ain’t going anywhere and things will turn around. At that point all the heartache and disappointment will disappear. I hope you all enjoy that moment as much as I will.

It has been a lot of fun guys, continue to challenge each other every day and always have a strong opinion. Just make sure you don’t overstep the mark.

Best wishes, farewell and Go Blues!

It would not be goodbye without this.

Is this the new topic for discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back