Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Reid deadset taking the piss and requesting a week off to review rival bids.

Already the tail wagging the dog.

Harley Reid deadset taking the piss and requesting a week off to review rival bids.

Already the tail wagging the dog.
Nawww, gonna go and visit Family and GF.
Him and Longy hanging.out.
While I am here that skyvie little dude Walters getting our boy Barass a week with an Academy award flop.
Little arsewipe throwing his head down and then bouncing straight back up to k I ck a major.
That's the only way you turd burglars can kick a goal , fcuking cheats the lot of you.

Last edited:
Nawww, gonna go and visit Family and GF.
Him and Longy hanging.out.
While I am here that skyvie little dude Walters getting our boy Barass a week with an Academy award flop.
Little arsewipe throwing his head down and then bouncing straight back up to k I ck a major.
That's the only way you turd burglars can kick a goal , fcuking cheats the lot of you.

Jack Darling anyone?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Big night at Optus tonight, The Return of Harley, it’s going to be nuffy central. Harley’s back after being managed following four (4) consecutive games of football, yes four (4) games. Stellar effort, Harley.

Feels like Ben Cousins return of 2007 for one of the games best Harley Reid.

Going to hope somebody holds up the signs Harley we are proud of what you have overcome.

I love Harley reid. He will get a thunderous applause

Feels like Ben Cousins return of 2007 for one of the games best Harley Reid.

Going to hope somebody holds up the signs Harley we are proud of what you have overcome.

I love Harley reid. He will get a thunderous applause

Could you remind us of what specifically it is Harley has overcome?

They dropped him so they could maintain their bottom 4 status.

Tanking is in their blood.

So !! Is he now of the understanding there’s winning and there’s winning and it’s not all about the on-field stuff?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back