Game Day Welcome to Minnow Monday as the Desperate Dingley Dawks take on the only club more racist than them the Korio Kat Klan at the... MCG?!? lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol you know your material is garbage when TT is liking your posts :$

i KnOw yOu ArE bUt WhAt aM i? 🤣
Just seemed awfully specific, so assume you’ve got experience that space. Sorry to hear mate. Probably explains the drug induced psychosis that’s responsible for you exclusively posting at unholy hours. We can help you, Sav.

Just seemed awfully specific, so assume you’ve got experience that space. Sorry to hear mate. Probably explains the drug induced psychosis that’s responsible for you exclusively posting at unholy hours. We can help you, Sav.
I'd rather not, I wish the annoying ferker leave the bay myself, that would make me very happy.:)

So my mother had syphilis and my father gonorrhoea? Wow! I sure am unlucky.

And I’m a complete failure too, what did I do to deserve this luck

You’re in your 50’s talking about peoples parents being dead or having STI’s hahahahahahahahahaha

Woweee, what a meltdown.
Ever notice how Kransky starts getting more aggressive and personal with his retorts just like the scat fans do when they're losing an argument? :)

So let’s see where Sav has gone with his thread:
  • Father has STI’s
  • Mother has STI’s
  • I’m a failure
  • I was also born with NO genitals
Again, this is so specific that I can only assume you’re talking about yourself mate. Maybe take a break from BigFooty and get some help Sav.
Problem is nobody wants to help this loser.:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back