Toast Welcome Sharrod Wellingham

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Sharrod!!!

Unsure if pick 17 is worth it...only time will tell! Last time we traded away first round picks it helped us win a flag, let hope this is true again.

Looking forward to a bit more mongrel in the middle.

West Coast Hipsters all the way!!! :thumbsu:

Have a feeling he can be a very good player if played in the guts.

Had to pick up the slack for basically the entire midfield in a game against Melbourne last year when Swan and Pendlebury (maybe others?) weren't playing.

Got about 1,000 disposals and kicked 53 goals.

Might be a slight exaggeration, but that's how I remember it...

Had to pick up the slack for basically the entire midfield in a game against Melbourne last year when Swan and Pendlebury (maybe others?) weren't playing.

Got about 1,000 disposals and kicked 53 goals.

Might be a slight exaggeration, but that's how I remember it...

Certainly an upgrade to Swift starting in the centre square.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meltdown in....5...4....

Congrats to Eagles. Believe me you have done very well here. For pick 17/18 Wellingham is real value. He will thrive on more midfield resposibility which he couldn't get at Collingwood with Pendles/Swan/Thomas/Beams and even Sidebottom being ahead of him. He has plenty of improvement and the tools to be elite in my opinion. With his potential upside you have a bargain

Good to see two clubs recognise the player going home gave Eagles the upper hand so Collingwood didn't push and a deal was done. Hopefully pick 17 turns into something approaching Wellingham

Would have preferred Pearce (faster, more skilful), and we would have gotten him for free (trade wise).

Where will we play Wellingham? Wing ala Rosa, or inside. Could he be the man that displaces Priddis or Kerr for a game or two?

**** U collingwood and stick that 17th pick up your ass, maybe you can go and fix your supporters teeth pricks!!!

Welcome shazzza

**** U collingwood and stick that 17th pick up your arse, maybe you can go and fix your supporters teeth pricks!!!

Welcome shazzza
Hey, isn't your uncle or someone a Pies supporter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome Sharrod Wellingham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back