Warwick Capper - The Drool-Fest Thread!

Remove this Banner Ad

No thanks... I feel sick already, I literally want to puke.

I know you like them Ert, which explains as to why you have all these pictures. :p

I still have love for him. If it wasn't for Capper I may still be barracking for Richmond! My dad barracks for Richmond, so I did too, until I was old enough to go to school and I found out you were allowed to pick your own team. I wasn't old enough yet to realise you weren't allowed to barrack for an interstate team, so it worked out pretty well.

We lived in country Victoria so I didn't get to go to the games. We'd go to our local footy on Saturday's, but because the Swans were the only interstate team at that stage I got to see them every second Sunday on TV, and Capper was the star of the show.

Although I was always more of a Barry Mitchell fan, Capper was the one that originally grabbed my attention. So no matter how ridiculous his antics get, I will still owe him big time.

Luv Humph.

Is it possible that Ert is in fact Capper?????

You sir might be the first person to cop a infraction on the Club Roomie Sub Board for suggesting that when Ert reads that;)

But still good call:thumbsu:

No, he spelt Capper correctly.

Ert is there a prize for Capper bashing, because if not there certainly should be for a witty post as good as that:p

No love for the Wiz?

i love the wiz, he's a constant source of amusement, and i get the idea he's not as dumb as he puts out.....well, he couldn't be, surely

but his grand final week "diary" in the lead-up to the 05 GF in the daily tele was hilarious....offering nick davis advice for staying in the spotlight, etc

i do feel a tad sorry for his kid....apart from him being called indiana, it'd be tough at school with a dad like wiz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back