Not open for further replies.

Barto86

Debutant
Apr 14, 2008
Newcastle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey everyone,
I'm on my way to Bendigo from Perth in early February and am looking for a new club! I played half a season this year for East Perth in the WAFL and am moving due to work committments. If anyone has any info about clubs looking for a ruckman/key position player it would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers Scotty

You're kidding ... no replies???

This is obviously not genuine or you'd have every club on your case.

If you are fair dinkum, please send me a personal message (I have just the answer you're looking for!!!)

Hey everyone,
I'm on my way to Bendigo from Perth in early February and am looking for a new club! I played half a season this year for East Perth in the WAFL and am moving due to work committments. If anyone has any info about clubs looking for a ruckman/key position player it would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers Scotty

We need a backup ruck man in the Melton Firsts. If our current ruckman gets injured we will need you to step up to fill the void.Give me a buzz in the first instance and obviously catch up when in vic. Look forward to talking very soon.

Macca

Hey everyone,
Cheers Scotty

Scotty,

The Strathfieldsaye Football & Netball Club would be more the happy to welcome you to our club. We are country Victoria's newest football and netball club, with the club being formed in September 2007.

This season saw the "Strath Storm" compete its inaugural season in the Bendigo Football & Netball League, with the Senior football side winning a respectable 4 matches (when no one considered us to win one !). With brand new multi million dollar sporting complex and training facilities and an ever supporting community, Strathfieldsaye is looking to take the next step in season 2010 and become a major player in the BFNL finals series.

For further info on our club please visit the Club's website at: http://www.strathfieldsayefc.vcfl.com.au where you will find our coaching personnel listed for season 2010. Our president and senior coach would be more than happy to speak to you, with their respective contact numbers found on the webpage.

Looking forward to meeting up with you at the Storm ! :)

Stormboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back