State Victoria - The Mighty Bushrangers

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Blake Macdonald - who played a few games for NSW this season and has been making mountains of runs in Sydney Grade cricket for years - has signed with St. Kilda for next season.

I wonder if he's trying to get a Victoria contract after dropping off the NSW contract list.

I see Blake Macdonald - who played a few games for NSW this season and has been making mountains of runs in Sydney Grade cricket for years - has signed with St. Kilda for next season.

I wonder if he's trying to get a Victoria contract after dropping off the NSW contract list.
Every chance with our top order tbh

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...a/news-story/e808746f1fdd198fd9ca1e77673a7255 (paywall)

Star NSW Premier Cricket leg-spinner, Western Suburbs’ Tom Brooks, to try his luck in Victoria.

23 year old. joining Prahran.
An influx of what would appear high quality players from NSW into Premier Cricket.

How will CV respond?

Will they place some credence on Premier Cricket?

Or keep the focus on its pathway system - which appears to failing across a number of states not just here.

In the country and in other suburban comps - paid players are now rife. It’s turning into an arms race.

Overseas players are commanding big $$ $25 - $30k in some leagues - it’s off it’s head.

CV need to have a look at the monster they have created.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back