Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 27 30.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Balta pushed their ruckman into Banks causing the head clash

Did he though? Looked like the ruckman slipped after incidental contact from the one angle that I saw. Balta immediately put his hands up to object to the call before realizing Banks was down and calling for help.

It’s also interesting that Amiss started the push a shoving , cried when it got returned , got a free and now his coach goes public . FFS if he’s going to started s**t he should cop what is given in return .
Probs that the Longdrop observes:

hmmmm, I get me that sweet lolly frees when we play dem Tiges. I wanna get that lolly evree week. I wanna have that lolly on July 5.

Longdrop thinks:

I get canned fer saying bugga all, fur being being a sofcox too. All the the time. I gotta yap sumptin.

Wot cannae yap? Howboutz I yap 'bout the Tiges? That's gotta be a free hit.

"Yada Yada, poor weakass Amiss way more fluoro needs protection" "WAH etc."
Now we wait. Watch the cookie crumble on July 5th.

I apologise to all if a flurry of BF Tigercast tweets came across your X feeds this morning commenting on various posts etc, but while this issue has the attention of the main stream media, I reckon we need to ram the point home so it's not just a passing thought, that it's actually a 'can someone at AFL logically explain this".

The only rebuttal anyone has ever used against this data is "you play on the edge, of course you give away more free kicks"

Which as anyone with half a brain knows, is complete bullshit and is actually irrelevant.
1) They are claiming that Pies, GWS, Cats, Swans, Lions etc don't play as close to the edge as us? Cmon.
2) Regardless of the edge we may play near, that has nothing to do with the ones we aren't getting for identical or worse infringements.

Even some of the more level headed Richmond people are now seeing it. The crowd sees it, you can hear it in the stands.
Paul David Hewson plays near The Edge. Are we Bono?

Back