U16's A & B dream team

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad Wyndhamvale are in the B's now, Always put up a fight in the A's but not enough A's players in the team, Should make finals in the B's with Jake Crabtree, Ben Humphreys, David Briscoe & Matty Fitzpatrick getting into form.

Also completley underated player Daal Mashak, Hasnt lost a ruck contest all season but doesent get much credit because apart from the occasional mark and goal cant really do anything but scare the little kids ahah.

Also completley underated player Daal Mashak, Hasnt lost a ruck contest all season but doesent get much credit because apart from the occasional mark and goal cant really do anything but scare the little kids ahah.

Daal is very underrated. Also still has alot of development to go as he is still only reasonably new to the game.
Saw him down at interleague and i believe he made the final squad where as i didnt...
Maybe that says more about me then it does about him:p

But he was also down at jets at the same time as me last year, unfortunately we both got cut. Ahahahahaa
But there is an awful lot of upside to this kid.:thumbsu:

by any chance Big Matty, Are yu number 27 from Nth Footscray ? the guy that got like 6 clanger marks in a row against Vales on the weekend ? lol

Ifso abit shatterd ? haha, Nth Footscray outclassed by a better side ;).

by any chance Big Matty, Are yu number 27 from Nth Footscray ? the guy that got like 6 clanger marks in a row against Vales on the weekend ? lol

Ifso abit shatterd ? haha, Nth Footscray outclassed by a better side ;).

Ahaha thatd be me mate. Tore it up to, was one of our best if i do say so myself. Not to be cocky or anything.:p
And as for being outclassed, i wouldnt say that. I would say we beat ourselves, But ehh. Theres always next time i guess.

Assuming you play for Vales? If so whats your number? Just wanna no if you got a kick. :p

No, I was at the game with Bally and some mates.

Tore it up, you were one of there best ? ahhhhh noooooooo. LOL

You didnt do bad but wouldnt put yu top 10 ahah.

Jake Crabtree or Ben Humphreys easily for BOG, no one woulda come even close.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back