TSL players who could play AFL..

Remove this Banner Ad

He is good TSL player. Just don't think there is as much improvement in him compared to so say, a J.Howe, to make it in the big league

Plenty of TSL players you would hope you be ahead of him

Bowden
Murphy
Brown
Dobosz + the Mariner Boys
Bowden not strong enough and has been through thr Mariners program

Bowden not strong enough and has been through thr Mariners program

Other than the Mariners being in with a chance of being drafted, the only other real chance of being picked up is O'Brien from Clarence.

Think he is a realistic chance of being picked up as a rookie. Best of luck!:thumbsu:

what songs is he signing?

Just ponder this, how many Kaine Wallers would there be, running around footy comps all over the country? He goes ok in the TSL but do you really think he is a better bet than a VFL reserves player of a AFLcombined listed club like Williamstown for instance, Shane Puselli couldn't even hold down a regular spot in VFL and he is a better player than Waller will ever be and I'm not having a cheapy at Waller, just being relistic.

are you serious????? you are a joke!!! scoot is a gun

O'brien is a gun. Z.Murphy is a gun. C.Thurley is a gun.

Waller a gun? I think not BB. He's no where near the standard of the 3 mentioned above!

never said those blokes werent guns?? it was in reference to "he's an ok player".
he has as much draft appeal as o'brien and more than thurls and murphy atm

are you serious????? you are a joke!!! scoot is a gun

and you are an AFL recruiter?? mind you I didn't really believe Howe would be drafted, good player in average comp. Have a think about your comment in comparison to mine. I have seen Waller player and Smith a better player for them to be honest. Waller will imrpove and obviously has a great attitude but his skills under pressure are poor, misses targets and whilst strong with great engine is one paced. Would be a real risk for an AFL club to recruit him for any real return. And seriously mate he is one of many from the other states, what does he really bring to the table that is Xfactor to be drafted. Howey was obvious, he got frostbite when he marked the ball.Waller does lots of things well but nothing outstanding. Once again not a criticism and good luck to him in the future.

and you are an AFL recruiter?? mind you I didn't really believe Howe would be drafted, good player in average comp. Have a think about your comment in comparison to mine. I have seen Waller player and Smith a better player for them to be honest. Waller will imrpove and obviously has a great attitude but his skills under pressure are poor, misses targets and whilst strong with great engine is one paced. Would be a real risk for an AFL club to recruit him for any real return. And seriously mate he is one of many from the other states, what does he really bring to the table that is Xfactor to be drafted. Howey was obvious, he got frostbite when he marked the ball.Waller does lots of things well but nothing outstanding. Once again not a criticism and good luck to him in the future.

howe went pretty good in his first year at afl level, got the dee's best first year player!!! and all il say about waller is hell get drafted !! it will be good for a small town like dodges ferry to produce 2 afl players:rolleyes:

howe went pretty good in his first year at afl level, got the dee's best first year player!!! and all il say about waller is hell get drafted !! it will be good for a small town like dodges ferry to produce 2 afl players:rolleyes:
after watching the vfl gf i couldnt see waller playing in that let alone afl, he has no x factor and has no pace or agility for his size and if you dont have them you need to be able to kick the ball, which is a bit dodgy ferries at TSL level

Looks like he will be at an AFL club next season whether people on here agree with it or not. He may not get a game at AFL level but he's definitely a lot better than what some on BF give him credit for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd have Darren Crawford from the Northern Bombers as a mature-age rookie next year in the big league. He's a very good and useful key position player which is surely what some AFL teams need right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back