Top Crow takes ‘coerced vaccination’ to court (Possibly paywalled.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Non pay-wall article:

" They also claimed the measures were not "reasonably proportionate", "restrict the common law right or freedom to bodily integrity and the common law right or freedom to work", and do not achieve their stated aim to prevent disruption to services."

Beneath the "bodily integrity" facade, you see their real motivations.

and shes a ******* nurse too.

thats like being a christian pastor while being a fundamentalist jew
From experience, this antivax and just general anti-med stuff is not uncommon among nurses.

It's like they have just enough medical knowledge to believe that they know better, but not enough knowledge to realise that they do not, in fact, know better.

From experience, this antivax and just general anti-med stuff is not uncommon among nurses.

It's like they have just enough medical knowledge to believe that they know better, but not enough knowledge to realise that they do not, in fact, know better.
Yep, I know someone just like that
Been a nurse/midwife her whole career, but lost her job sharing anti-vax information on social media
Moved to Qld so her kids could go to school without jabs
Unsurprisingly is participating in marches up near the Qld, NSW border against vaccine mandates
I stopped trying to have a rational discussion with her about it when she shared QAnon based "evidence" in a message back to me

This. ^^

I've stopped being surprised by the number of anti-vaxx nurses. They're obviously in the wrong profession.

Yep, I know someone just like that
Been a nurse/midwife her whole career, but lost her job sharing anti-vax information on social media
Moved to Qld so her kids could go to school without jabs
Unsurprisingly is participating in marches up near the Qld, NSW border against vaccine mandates
I stopped trying to have a rational discussion with her about it when she shared QAnon based "evidence" in a message back to me
Nice touch from the pharma agent - painting the antivaxxer as Q anon to discredit her - really she likely doesn't even exist but by all means prove me wrong by inviting her on this board to respond to your slurs - anyone who is'nt a backbiting bitch would do that anyway.

Good for her. REal courage against the mob of brainwashed spiteful sheeple as amply represented here. And anyone else censored by the pharma shill admins of bigfooty. Eg this post.

Nice touch from the pharma agent - painting the antivaxxer as Q anon to discredit her - really she likely doesn't even exist but by all means prove me wrong by inviting her on this board to respond to your slurs - anyone who is'nt a backbiting b*tch would do that anyway.

Enjoy your BigFooty holiday

Good for her. REal courage against the mob of brainwashed spiteful sheeple as amply represented here. And anyone else censored by the pharma shill admins of bigfooty. Eg this post.
Unvaccinated people filling ICU wards provide far more profits to the pharmaceutical industry than a measly jab. The cost of intense medical intervention is enormous.
You clearly want the disease to spread so boost profits of big pharma. We're onto your game, you pharma shill.

For shame :thumbsdown:

Unvaccinated people filling ICU wards provide far more profits to the pharmaceutical industry than a measly jab. The cost of intense medical intervention is enormous.
You clearly want the disease to spread so boost profits of big pharma. We're onto your game, you pharma shill.

For shame :thumbsdown:

So if the 5% that are unvaxxed were vaxxed then delta and omicron wouldn't have spread? That was the belief a couple of months ago, have you been in a covid coma?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if the 5% that are unvaxxed were vaxxed then delta and omicron wouldn't have spread? That was the belief a couple of months ago, have you been in a covid coma?
It doesn't stop the spread, but it reduces the spread.
This late in the piece the anti-vaxxers still can't comprehend the basics.

I don't understand this logic.

Being courageous is very overrated, without context.

Putin is being courageous. So what? He's also being a campaigner.

Selling drugs to kids is courageous. It's against the law, and high risk. You risk going to jail for a long time. Takes courage.
But so what? It's a ******* s**t thing to do.

Refusing to follow the crowd against pressure is courageous - but so what?

Lauding courage without context is just weird.

Thought so:

Bad methodology.
Subjects didn't even take the full course of the drug.
Poor control for other factors.
FLCCC involved in authoring and publishing the study results.

"My primary takeaway," Wada said, "is that this paper adds nearly nothing to the knowledge base regarding ivermectin and COVID-19, and certainly does not prove its effectiveness as a prophylaxis."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back