Toast Todd Goldstein - Breaks Aaron Sandilands hit out record against the Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlucky he had his career overshadowed by Cox and Sandilands

He's the third best Ruckman I've ever seen. Should have multiple AA jerseys. But played in a weird time where the second ruck spot was for midfielders.

True north legend. He's not always had the respect he deserves

Remember when Gibson went over and he was very very keen for you guys to get Goldy. You ended up getting Hale, which worked out OK lol.

There's a universe where Goldy has had a kind mercenary ruck career a la Jolly, and has multiple flags at different clubs.

True Shinboner.

Hmmmm.... fair way to go on that front...

10 totally stupid world records:
  • Most Eggs Crushed with the Head. ...
  • Most People Brushing Their Teeth Simultaneously. ...
  • Largest Collection of sick Bags. ...
  • Longest Ear Hair. ...
  • Largest Smurf Meeting Ever. ...
  • Most Married Person. ...
  • Highest Jump by a Guinea Pig. ...
  • Hardest Kick In The Groin.
Where are the other two?

Haven’t sat down and watched a North game closely in a long time but I remember watching a game live in one of their prelim years and being extremely impressed with how much ground Goldy covered especially defensively.

I wonder if be could have had more impact on the game offensively if he didn’t spend so much of his petrol tickets covering for plodders like Cunnington, Ziebell and Swallow. Not saying those mids were bad footballers but jeez they couldn’t run

Consistent for a very long time.

Had a little help from priming in a period where hitouts peaked as stat. Nearly all hitout records are from between somewhere between 2010-2020 (without being sure for which period we actually have hitout stats). Been down again in recent years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So good and so consistent, real fuss free operator. Congrats on 300 Goldy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back