Tickets to see the Ducks

Remove this Banner Ad

Go lower bowl, tickets are pretty cheap in Anaheim compared to other hockey cities so pay a little more...quite a difference between upper and lower seats for the experience and viewing.

I'll be in Anaheim in January and got 2 tickets to the Ducks v Kings.

Upper bowl, Row 413 (Middle) - cost me $170 USD for 2 tickets from Ticketmaster ($24 service charge).

Roughly same position but in Lower bowl is looking upwards of $250 USD per ticket.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Anaheim-Ducks-tickets/artist/805893?tm_link=seo_bc_name

This is what I used, find which game you'd be seeing and have a look at the seat prices/availability, some teams will have lower prices (Winnipeg Jets prices are almost half compared to the Kings visiting.)

I'll be in Anaheim in January and got 2 tickets to the Ducks v Kings.

Upper bowl, Row 413 (Middle) - cost me $170 USD for 2 tickets from Ticketmaster ($24 service charge).

Roughly same position but in Lower bowl is looking upwards of $250 USD per ticket.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Anaheim-Ducks-tickets/artist/805893?tm_link=seo_bc_name

This is what I used, find which game you'd be seeing and have a look at the seat prices/availability, some teams will have lower prices (Winnipeg Jets prices are almost half compared to the Kings visiting.)

Don't use ticket master...use StubHub or Game Centre app...scalpers too, I got suite seats for Kings and Lightning last year for $70!

Don't use ticket master...use StubHub or Game Centre app...scalpers too, I got suite seats for Kings and Lightning last year for $70!
The seats were $73 each, against the Kings that's not horrible.

Already booked.

Thanks all. Got tickets to see them play the blue jackets. Only problem now is I have to print them...primitives won't let you scan off your phone! Will have to ask the hotel

Or just go up to the ticket area at Honda Centre and mentioned you were not able to print your ticket out, with your credit card and photo ID, and they will print it off for you. That's what I did every time.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn such low prices for lower section.

I paid $72 for higher section but the game is against the Kings, so I'm guessing that put the price up.

I had a look at the lower section and they were upwards of $200+ a ticket.

I think it was because of the low profile opponent
Thought so.

I would have loved to sit lower bowl but it's difficult to pay so much when I have the rest of the holiday to pay for.

I'm sure as long as the Ducks win I'll be happy regardless, upper bowl can't be that bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back