Certified Legendary Thread The Random Non Footy Chat Thread - General Non Footy talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
You have 200 street friends on FB? I've got 15 friends on FB and know F*ALL but 8 personally.
I had 6, though I had more than that when I used my real name rather than a fictitious one. However, I did personally know all six people. Then I have friends with kids who somehow ignore my 'be friends' request.:( o_O I don't understand why they don't want to link with me.:confused:

You have 200 street friends on FB? I've got 15 friends on FB and know F*ALL but 8 personally.
Haha I guess that's the upside to growing up with social media!

eddiebankbalance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 28, 2011
melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
I had 6, though I had more than that when I used my real name rather than a fictitious one. However, I did personally know all six people. Then I have friends with kids who somehow ignore my 'be friends' request.:( o_O I don't understand why they don't want to link with me.:confused:
Yeah I'm under a fictitious name and the one's I don't know personally have the same hobby, so I'm at least aware of their persona.

Just had a Steven Wright experience.

Often have a couple of munchie vegemite on toast vitamin B replacers after a few ales.
Dropped one on the floor, it landed face down.:(

Reminding me of his joke, If toast always falls upside down & cats always land on their feet.
What happens if you tie a piece of toast on a cat & drop it from a height?

blaze036

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 27, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gumbies FC

Often have a couple of munchie vegemite on toast vitamin B replacers after a few ales.

Reminding me of his joke, If toast always falls upside down & cats always land on their feet.

You create electricity.

blaze036

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 27, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gumbies FC

Poker-sm-224-Jh.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finding Nemo came out 10 years ago. I remember taking my little 4 year old cousin to see it. I was in high school then. Now he's in high school.

F*ck I feel old!

That doesn't answer the question though :p

DThomas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 10, 2006
The Third Stone from the Sun
AFL Club
Collingwood
I used to be a Facebook junkie, But for two years now I've just stopped posting statuses or pics.

It's stupid someone posting that they're tagged in their bedroom laying down or they're at a shop it's just lame and shows they're craving for attention. Or someone posting lyrics to a song or a quote to show that they're somehow deep.
This reminds me of these epic hipster, Instagram, quote rebuttal things:
enhanced-buzz-9947-1299018584-20.jpg

hipsteredits-010.jpg

5cd.jpg

funny-hipster-edit-mountain_large.jpg

nsenaa_3200187626408865382.jpg

im-drowning-in-your-lies_large.jpg

Wheres-the-good-in-goodbyes-600x395_large.jpg

547b37cdb4483941c8b7a01795610eee.jpg

I could post these things for days and days!:D

Ah yes, the cat-toast turbine. Of course it must be used in accordance with the observation made by Murphy, ie. that the chances of a piece of toast falling buttered-side-down are directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.

Ah yes, the cat-toast turbine. Of course it must be used in accordance with the observation made by Murphy, ie. that the chances of a piece of toast falling buttered-side-down are directly proportional to the cost of the carpet.
The first ever perPETual motion machine.

Oh noes he didn't, I'll be here all week folks.:oops: o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back