Movies & TV The Movie Guide

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight I managed to see a preview screening of Dune. Take it from someone who read the book at age 13 and has been hooked on this story ever since.

I walked out and said 'Perfect'. And it was. It was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier.

Also scored 2 free t-shirts from the promo peeps. One for House Atreides and the other for House Harkonnen.

Tonight I managed to see a preview screening of Dune. Take it from someone who read the book at age 13 and has been hooked on this story ever since.

I walked out and said 'Perfect'. And it was. It was absolutely perfect and I couldn't be happier.

Also scored 2 free t-shirts from the promo peeps. One for House Atreides and the other for House Harkonnen.

House Ordos all the way.

Holy mother of god this trailer is amazeballs. Cannot wait for this to come out!

It looks good, visually speaking. Nothing really in the trailer but gonna have Namor

I have been rather underwhelmed by MCU Phase 4 so far. Nothing really has stuck out as great

anyone go to the movies by themselves? do you enjoy it or prefer to go with others? i'm keen to go by myself but don't know if it's worth it.

anyone go to the movies by themselves? do you enjoy it or prefer to go with others? i'm keen to go by myself but don't know if it's worth it.
I go by myself when I need to. Believe me you wont be the only one who does it.

Am currently re watching and enjoying Beck on Prime. More than handy Swedish noir cop show. I would describe the shows as very loosely based on 10 Beck mysteries written by sjowall and wahloo between 65-75.

Both were lefties and used the series to chart change in Sweden. The books provide a mix of noir, police procedural and some lmao moments. In some ways the books were a forerunner of the scandi noir so many of us enjoy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back