The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Seasons done now. Back to back 2-1 losses after leading both games, plus the 0-0 against Newcastle.

Only chance would be winning our last 3 games and hopeful that Syd/Mac/WSW can't muster up 4 or more points.

Can't see us running the table to close the season after the flat performances the past few months.

Always felt this would be a tough transition season after the recent success but didn't see the JMac issues coming.

Big matches for both teams this weekend, girls a big chance to win it all this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours now both J mac and Curtis Good off to India, Maclaren apparently had an MLS offer too, I reckon he would go well over there.
Sad to see them both go.
Girls won't have it easy but I'm confident they can beat Sydney on Saturday, 5th GF win. As for Sunday who knows, both sides have been flakey, but sadly I think Victory take it.

For me, we gave up any chance of the season not being dogshit when we took the $$$ for Behich to go to Saudi Arabia.

Apparently we needed the money more than we needed one of our best players. I can't really comment on the club's financial position, but this sort of tactic is what my VFL team used to do during the late 70s and early 80s, sell it's good players to other clubs, and it really is ****ed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back