Gym & Misc The Male Gym Culture - Female Advice and Stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolwut?

I have 3 posts on the first page;
First post is speaking about my own, and friends, experiences in regards to sexual advances in the gym (which is what you've been complaining the thread has been derailed from in every second post)
Second post is 3 links to government website statistical references
Third post is a non opinionated statistical number

She snuck this into the middle of her 21 point checklist - "Don’t ask us for help... find someone else".
Her entire article is based around ways men can help women, but when the roles are reversed there's a gigantic double standard.

I'm all for reducing stupid/unnecessary/intentionally frightening behavior, but a malicious message like this only creates more division (see above) than already exists.

DemonTim Thank you for fighting the good fight

Last edited:

She snuck this into the middle of her 21 point checklist - "Don’t ask us for help... find someone else".
Her entire article is based around ways men can help women, but when the roles are reversed there's a gigantic double standard.

I'm all for reducing stupid/unnecessary/intentionally frightening behavior, but a malicious message like this only creates more division (see above) than already exists.

The article was written a bit like how Clementine Ford would write one if she exercised to be fair.

The article was written a bit like how Clementine Ford would write one if she exercised to be fair.
And to be fair phantom responded as such
Ignored stats, ignored the actual reality of the threat, screech at dissenters

I'm not even sure what his last post means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back