The good ole days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
As everyone now can't deny that western society is toxic, democracy failed us.

What will you miss most?

Personally I will miss the right to protest, there's a really good vibe when you turn up to one, about an issue that means something to you. Like showdowns, I liked turning up and protesting at as many as I could, about the other mob just trying to survive like the rest of us

I will miss the hormonally charged politicians at protests.

I won't miss the mentality of our society, that somehow your skin color religion race class or degree means you're better than someone else.

What will you miss most?

Personally I will miss the right to protest, there's a really good vibe when you turn up to one, about an issue that means something to you. Like showdowns, I liked turning up and protesting at as many as I could, about the other mob just trying to survive like the rest of us

I won't miss the mentality of our society, that somehow your skin color religion race class or degree means you're better than someone else.
Democracy didnt fail us, capitalism did.

What will you miss most?

This is gold.

op complains about democracy.

then complains about missing protesting which can really only happen in democracy.

also complains about racism. The least racist societies on this planet by a long way are western democracies.

pure gold.

our imperfect democracy is the problem. Albeit its still better then everything else out there. The fact we dont have equal vote for each person and the fact we have allowed money to corrupt political party funding Is what needs to be fixed More than anything (excluding the virus).

capitalism (with appropriate welfare distibution and regulation to account for externalities and abuse of monopoly power) is what drives everything great about western socieites.

• Banned
This is gold.

op complains about democracy.

then complains about missing protesting which can really only happen in democracy.

also complains about racism. The least racist societies on this planet by a long way are western democracies.

pure gold.
Your posts are amongst the most ignorant and intolerant there is on this forum lol and as this post demonstrates. Lol

• Banned

We don't live in a democracy. We're under martial law right now, our country run by mining magnates who spent Millions On Propergands about global Warming Not being true. We're under Martial Law because our health system failed us. Because our health system is purely about profit and will not critiiize our toxic food culture. That toxic food culture makes them lots and lots of Money. With that Money they bribe politicians and media.

Capatslism only survives in democracies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back