FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 7, 2009
On the Buses
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
The Block 2023 is finally over now that House 2 has sold. We move onto the Sea Change year with The Block at Phillip Island, converting an old holiday resort into a residential cul-de-sac. So, if you have any info on this year's season, please post it here.

The show itself will probably air in August going by last season.

Just an update on some latest news from this season. There are two major cast changes this season.

Foreman Keith Schleiger is "stepping back" from full-time duties this year. Keith felt the huge commute would rob him of time from his family and is also in the process of establishing his own business.

Keith, who lives in Melbourne, told 9Entertainment he wasn't able to commute to Phillip Island for the duration of filming. The popular seaside destination is located two hours from Melbourne and connected to the mainland via a bridge.

"I couldn't see a way of seeing my children more than once a week or something like that," Keith explained of his decision.

Neil Whitaker has stepped down, too, due to ongoing health issues with his partner. Marty Fox will take over as a permanent judge. Neil might make an appearance here and there, but he won't be judging.

“In 2023—as many of you will know—I took a break from The Block to spend more time with my partner David, who was dealing with some serious health issues,” he wrote in the captions.

“We all hoped that by this year, I would be able to return full-time to the show, but life doesn’t always run to schedule.”

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back