Sydney Swans Board POTY 2008 - Voting Thread - Round 4 vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

i like this idea! i'm going to vote every week!

5. jarred mcveigh (he's been just about the best every week so far, a real improvement last year when i really disliked his game. i'd almost go as far as saying that i wanted him to be dropped! but not anymore)
4. kieran jack (like i said in the rising star topic page he's really something special)
3. ted richards (his best game since the 2006 grand final, what a terrible day that was :( )
2. martin mattner (really has been the best recruit of the year except maybe ben hudson from the bulldogs)
1. jarred moore (one of my favourites :D, has to get a say in the votes, hes been in great form too)

i like this idea! i'm going to vote every week!

5. jarred mcveigh (he's been just about the best every week so far, a real improvement last year when i really disliked his game. i'd almost go as far as saying that i wanted him to be dropped! but not anymore)
4. kieran jack (like i said in the rising star topic page he's really something special)
3. ted richards (his best game since the 2006 grand final, what a terrible day that was :( )
2. martin mattner (really has been the best recruit of the year except maybe ben hudson from the bulldogs)
1. jarred moore (one of my favourites :D, has to get a say in the votes, hes been in great form too)
Hahaha, you're gonna fit right in...

71 Kennelly
47 Jack
43 Richards
33 O'Loughlin
30 O'Keefe

29 Goodes
19 Kirk
18 McVeigh
13 Ablett
11 Moore
9 Mattner