Personal Experience Stuff people believe in

Remove this Banner Ad

Speak for yourself as to stupid, for your troll backfired - your troll got called out, shown up as being wrong, then you resort to a personal attack - so typical of a poor troll.
If you insist on being stupid, people are people are going to run out of patience and attack you. You write as if it's a bad thing to point out that you are a fool.

Again, where have I advocated for Satanism?

I asked you to reread what I wrote because I never said you were an advocate of satanism. I merely said that I see no reason why you shouldn't be, given your passionate attachment to non-existent entities.

You know nothing about New Age philosophy. This is not a bad thing. Leave it that way. Your complete lack of understanding of its multifaceted diversity is no surprise.

You can only assume as to what I know and don't know. That's why you're full of s**t; all you have is assumptions.

If you insist on being stupid, people are people are going to run out of patience and attack you. You write as if it's a bad thing to point out that you are a fool.

You are a troll, a poor, desperate, attention-seeking troll, as I've already demonstrated ITT. Trolls attack - it's what they do. The thing is: you do it badly, for you try way too hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

I asked you to reread what I wrote because I never said you were an advocate of satanism. I merely said that I see no reason why you shouldn't be, given your passionate attachment to non-existent entities.

I did re-read, and you never said: 'I see no reason why you shouldn't be, given your passionate attachment to non-existent entities', you said: "I would have thought of you as an advocate of Satanism". So, you're full of s**t. Keep digging your hole deeper. Again, where did I advocate for Satanism?

If you are an advocate for one mythical entity, why would you stop there? You have form.

I don't believe I'm an advocate of any mythical entity. If you're going to make such a claim, back it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe I'm an advocate of any mythical entity. If you're going to make such a claim, back it up!
The assumptions continue by telling me what I think. How could you possibly know? You're full of s**t.
No assumption. You said you, "don't believe", as if that is of significance. It's not. If you don't think what you do and don't believe is of significance, why do you keep mentioning it? If, as you purport, you believe in the existence of in a spiritual entity, you believe in the being of a mythical creature. Worse, you think this should be of some interest to others.

No assumption. You said you, "don't believe", as if that is of significance. It's not.

If you don't think what you do and don't believe is of significance, why do you keep mentioning it?

If, as you purport, you believe in the existence of in a spiritual entity, you believe in the being of a mythical creature.

Worse, you think this should be of some interest to others.

You initially said that I believe in a mythical entity. I asked you to back this up, which you didn't. I don't believe I'm an advocate of any mythical entity. These statements show it's an assumption on your part, not mine. You also start with a premise you subjectively believe to be the truth in: "You seem to think that what you believe matters. It doesn't." Back up your statement as to my supposed belief in a mythical entity.

I mention it because it's what the thread calls for in its title.

You saying that Spirit creatures are mythical doesn't simply make it so. Back it up!

There you go making assumptions again. Assumptions are all you have. It shows you try way too hard.

You initially said that I believe in a mythical entity. I asked you to back this up, which you didn't. I don't believe I'm an advocate of any mythical entity. These statements show it's an assumption on your part, not mine. You also start with a premise you subjectively believe to be the truth in: "You seem to think that what you believe matters. It doesn't." Back up your statement as to my supposed belief in a mythical entity.

I mention it because it's what the thread calls for in its title.

You saying that Spirit creatures are mythical doesn't simply make it so. Back it up!

There you go making assumptions again. Assumptions are all you have. It shows you try way too hard.
Classic example of kett, pottle, black. No assumptions necessary on my part, your entire existence is based on an unfounded assumption.

I truly believe that the last thing you see is the grim reaper and when you see him, God is not going to save you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the end people believe what they believe for comfort.

I'm take Christianity as what it truly is, you can be a complete campaigner.

But bow down and beg forgiveness from some higher power and you get an afterlife.

This is what many non Christians dont understand, Christians don't actually believe they are saved by being good people following jesus's examples etc etc.

What greater comfort could their possibly be then the belief you get eternal life that's all great and s**t, so long as you drop to your knees and worship "God"

Belief systems are about bringing comfort *******s with their power crystals and mini pyramids it's all a crotch.

No different to a kid with night light. A night light won't physically make a kid any safer but it still brings comfort to the kid.

All religious/spiritual crap is nothing more then a nightlight for adults.

Classic example of kett, pottle, black. No assumptions necessary on my part, your entire existence is based on an unfounded assumption.

You say: "No assumption necessary on my part" but then contradictorily go on to say: "your entire existence is based on an unfounded assumption". I find this amusing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back