Conspiracy Theory Strange Clouds Appear Over CERN: Portal Opening to another Dimension?

Remove this Banner Ad

maxresdefault.jpg

That's a pretty meaningless response devoid of any relevance to this particular story - but pretty standard CT fare.
I don't know if you're playing stupid or know absolutely nothing about what CERN actually does.

What CERN is replicating in their particle accelerator is something that happens in nature all the time when gamma rays from space hit our atmosphere. CERN does this in a controlled environment, only with much less power. If this was actually a "portal", we'd be seeing the same thing pop up everywhere all the time. Thus, this is not a portal, it's just a friggin thunderstorm. It's also why the fears of CERN creating a black hole that will end the world is laughable.

The meaning of my post was very obvious if you understood what their particle accelerator actually tries to mimic in nature.

I don't know if you're playing stupid or know absolutely nothing about what CERN actually does.

What CERN is replicating in their particle accelerator is something that happens in nature all the time when gamma rays from space hit our atmosphere. CERN does this in a controlled environment, only with much less power. If this was actually a "portal", we'd be seeing the same thing pop up everywhere all the time. Thus, this is not a portal, it's just a friggin thunderstorm. It's also why the fears of CERN creating a black hole that will end the world is laughable.

The meaning of my post was very obvious if you understood what their particle accelerator actually tries to mimic in nature.
I understand that :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't you seen those massive red demons that make thunderstorms happen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back