Sports Stars you love to hate

Remove this Banner Ad

saying you hate skaife for driving a holden is a bit of a joke, as if he chose what team to drive for. Clearly he only drove for whoever offered him a team first/paid him the most money. Its not like a young up-and-coming driver who is a massive holden fan would pass up driving for a ford team..... that would be pretty stupid.

( do you think ralph shcumaker chooses to drive a toyota?? )

Also i dislike kobe briant, arrogant ball hogging prick.

hewitt, grosso, maurice greene, materazzi, andre nel (cocky racist tosser!), mauresmo and rodriguez from champ cars

s**t i also forgot the worst 2 traitors to WA, katich and macgill. absolute joke the both of em.

I love Mundine. One of my favs. He talks the talk but lets be honest he walks the walk too

s**t i also forgot the worst 2 traitors to WA, katich and macgill. absolute joke the both of em.

Macgill left more more opportunities. Would you also happen to dislike Dan Marsh?

Macgill left more more opportunities. Would you also happen to dislike Dan Marsh?

difference is marsh and macgills character are far different. macgill feels hes "it" and its a divine right for him now to play for australia after warnies gone. that sort of attitude doesnt get you anywhere. katich pisses me off as the warriors stood by him when he was extremely ill and as soon as he got better he left asap.

Barry Hall. Saw him sucker punch Judd once in 2003 at the city end of Subi oval. Was miles behind play, and not one camera caught it. However everyone sitting around me witnessed it as it was directly in front of us, as Judd was hunched over (obviously winded) and trainers helped him up.

Serena Williams - screams like a bitch and is more man than female

Mundine - trash talking dckhead. That 9/11 comment was way out of line.

Tiger Woods - anyone who deliberately doesnt come to Australian because our tournaments wont give him 5 million in appearance fees is an absolute arrogant tosser. As if he doesnt have enough money anyway. Refusing to see a different and beautiful part of the world based solely on money. That for me speaks volumes about his character, or lack of it.

Muralitharan - cheating chucker who plays against minnows on dust bowls that will undeservedly take the record of Warne.

Phil Baroni - absolute w***er from the UFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha and to think Hewitt annoyed us so much in 07. Times are much worse now with .Kyrgious. I think it's tennis players in general though..

This will be an obscure reference to many people here but I can't stand the arrogance of Scott Brown at Glasgow Celtic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back