Song Contest Part XXII, Host: FreoGirl, Theme: Weather, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I please have my badge before this thing walks off into the sunset?
Good afternoon, Wosh. Our dear friend here, Bob, won his fifth song contest the other week and has been whinging like a kid at Christmas time awaiting the arrival of his badge.
Being a gentleman, he respects and values your time far too greatly to bother tagging you into such trivial matters, and would rather bitch and moan on the sidelines instead. Thankfully, Wosh, the same does not apply to my good self.
So, Wosh, if you could please set our dear friend Bobby up with his song contest badge at a time that suits ASAP we'd all be very appreciative.

Thanks Wosh 😇

1715670543457.png

Good afternoon, Wosh. Our dear friend here, Bob, won his fifth song contest the other week and has been whinging like a kid at Christmas time awaiting the arrival of his badge.
Being a gentleman, he respects and values your time far too greatly to bother tagging you into such trivial matters, and would rather bitch and moan on the sidelines instead. Thankfully, Wosh, the same does not apply to my good self.
So, Wosh, if you could please set our dear friend Bobby up with his song contest badge at a time that suits ASAP we'd all be very appreciative.

Thanks Wosh 😇

View attachment 1988960
1715670626113.gif

Oh My God Omg GIF

So I have to send my song in by 10 tonight, right?
It's currently up to the results phase of the contest which means this round is almost over.

If you check back around 10pm tonight, the results will be released and a new host will be selected. You will then have until ~10pm tomorrow night to send a song to the new host.

It's currently up to the results phase of the contest which means this round is almost over.

If you check back around 10pm tonight, the results will be released and a new host will be selected. You will then have until ~10pm tomorrow night to send a song to the new host.
That’s my grandad he gets confused sometimes sorry

Rightio can I put this one in then

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I please have my badge before this thing walks off into the sunset?
Next round should be no restrictions. Heavy recruiting in SFA etc and all songs available.

Thanks Wosh 😇

View attachment 1988960
I considered, the idea to have the Billy awarded to the poorest link to the theme. I was going to put up one image to analyse. The best song would win the inaugural Davinci award for creativity and win the Davinci badge. Wosh is this possible.

This was the image id thought of including
images (1) (2).jpeg

you're all maniacs by the way. Top 2 separated by a single Billy, and the song in second would be a ****ing terrible Eurovision song.

my artist would be great but most of you are IGNORING it

In 13th place with 3 votes and 3 Billies, spudmaster who nommed Little Big - Boobs. The Billy is yours spud.

In 12th place with 9 votes and 0 Billies, Saint who nommed Apo & The Apostles - Baji Wenek

In 11th place with 10 votes and 1 Billy, Tonga Bob who nommed Southend With Nik Fish - The Winner Is...

In equal 9th place with 13 votes and 1 Billy:
raskolnikov who nommed Frente! - Accidentally Kelly Street

and me, with King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - The Balrog.

King Gizz would ****ing rule Eurovision, you're all crazy

In 13th place with 3 votes and 3 Billies, spudmaster who nommed Little Big - Boobs. The Billy is yours spud.

In 12th place with 9 votes and 0 Billies, Saint who nommed Apo & The Apostles - Baji Wenek

In 11th place with 10 votes and 1 Billy, Tonga Bob who nommed Southend With Nik Fish - The Winner Is...

In equal 9th place with 13 votes and 1 Billy:
raskolnikov who nommed Frente! - Accidentally Kelly Street

and me, with King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - The Balrog.

King Gizz would ******* rule Eurovision, you're all crazy
shut up I gave you all my votes

in other news lol spudmaster but also lmao

Remove this Banner Ad

Back