Review Something Something HOW ******* GOOOD - Week 1 Finals Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's Gil Griffin?
Gil called in to PR after our game last Saturday, but he doesn’t seem to be as active on Twitter. He’s married to a Swans supporter so it will be interesting to viewing for him if we manage to get up. 😬 I think he’s based in California. Pretty sure he wrote a book on American players trying to make it in AFL.

Met up with him one time he was visiting in Aus on the cappuccino strip. Really lovely guy and passionate Freo fan.

Gil called in to PR after our game last Saturday, but he doesn’t seem to be as active on Twitter. He’s married to a Swans supporter so it will be interesting to viewing for him if we manage to get up. 😬 I think he’s based in California. Pretty sure he wrote a book on American players trying to make it in AFL.

Met up with him one time he was visiting in Aus on the cappuccino strip. Really lovely guy and passionate Freo fan.
Well, he's only a 42 hour drive from me if he's in Cali. Maybe I could swing by and watch the game with him this weekend. lol. Seriously, I'd love for someone to put me in touch with him. I don't have twitter, so I'll need some help.

It may be the twitter algorithm doing odd things - he's definitely still around on the tweets.

Agree. Everytime he gets the ball I'm stressing. Get rid of it already. Wilson probably provides as much dash from the back half and has superior disposal and decision making
Lol 4 downvoted/dislike this comment.. Too funny 😂🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back