blues^rock

Club Legend
Veteran SFA Mobbs Medal
Nov 29, 2000
Melbourne, (carlton)
Other Teams
Carlton
i had the best dream last night
it started pretty horrible, i watched the news and blraddles, kouta and sos were all out not to mention allan who also was not going to be playing in our most important game so far this season
but nonetheless i got ready and took a train to the mcg my only hope- that we don't get humiliated
in the first 5 or so minutes we are 2 goals up, i can't beleive it
the quarters go by and it;s a low scoring, but even game but at 3/4 time they are up by 11. at the beginning of the last quarter Vance stuffs up and gives pretty-boy Lloyd his 5th goal- OH NO!!!! i start to worry but wait here comes the blues with 6 staright goals in a row! the last is Whitnall's. it's his 1st shot and he normally misses that so i'm worried, but no...he's given 50 and there is no way he'll miss, surely this means we've won...WE'VE WON! WE BEAT ESSENDON! BY 17 POINTS! HOW DID WE DO IT? I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M SURE GLAD WE DID!
now tell me...was i dreaming? did we get thrashed or what? is this some kind of april fools joke? we seriously beat essendon without 4 of our top 8???
wow...we are amazing!

LOL, I was watching a delayed telecast up here on the Gold Coast, trying not to see or hear the result. I logged in and my home page had the 3/4 time score on it. This was during the 2md 1/4 of the telecast. I was relieved that we were not well behind but felt that the effort would be too much and we would be overrun. It is a dream but this one came true.

Incidentally, the Blues have won all of their last quarters so far. That's gotta be a good sign.

Actually... I did have a dream wednesday night about Essendon losing, but couldn't remember who their opponents were. In the dream they lost again the week after.
Wait and see I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back