Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
IMG_0475.jpeg
Image by VeinGlorious

Hi all it’s another milestone thread that most including the bloke it’s about won’t give a s**t about.

snozulu cares very little about being a household name in this league and even less about Ken Hinkley.

Where he excels and enjoys spending his time is in Baghdad’s PM. Here he goes to work to make sure all his teammates are having a laugh and a good day.

A couple of quotes below when he played his 100th for Baghdad not long ago.

Well done snozulu. Initially a Ding signing for the Gumbies on New Year's Day 2019! Now part of the furniture in Baghdad.

Congratulations on the hundred games, brother snozulu

If there was an award for best Baghdadi team PM contributor, you’d win it without question.

Our former head of recruiting WaynesWorld19 saw something special in you in one of our encounters V the Gumbies, possibly an inappropriate well-timed gif, and the rest is history.

Arna Bombers.

So that’s enough from me and snozulu you know how much internally you are admired within the prison walls of Abdu.

Go well mate!

View attachment 1789896
Image by VeinGlorious

Hi all it’s another milestone thread that most including the bloke it’s about won’t give a s**t about.

snozulu cares very little about being a household name in this league and even less about Ken Hinkley.

Where he excels and enjoys spending his time is in Baghdad’s PM. Here he goes to work to make sure all his teammates are having a laugh and a good day.

A couple of quotes below when he played his 100th for Baghdad not long ago.

So that’s enough from me and snozulu you know how much internally you are admired within the prison walls of Abdu.

Go well mate!
Thanks BLUEALLTHRU the bombers is my home away from home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

67768.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back