SHC Internal Trial

Remove this Banner Ad

Harold22

Rookie
Oct 21, 2004
Other Teams
St Kilda
yes, after a few months gruelling preseason, the most prestigous college football team in the nation is holding its annual internal club trial game on wednesday 30th march at the majestic main oval. this is a chance for the school to showcase some young talent (mitch ryan, tom stevenson, richard o'grady, lauchlan button) mixed in with some old heads (elliott, madar, harris, maglieri, macdonald, carroll, montgomery, fitzgerald of the craig variety, raymond and many others).

These games a glimpse of the future and many talented players have graced the main oval in the annual Br. Pat shield. PLayers like Pavlich, Cornes of the Kane and Chad variety, Fosdike, Shattock, as well as young guns
Meyer and Willoughby have all participated and set up successful AFL careers from this game.

So come down and watch the match and see future stars like sam elliott (touted as a top5 draft prospect) show their passion, pride and skill in a always hard fought contest.

Yes very true, there will be a vast aray of talent on show but I hate to inform people that I doubt whether it will be on the main oval as the great 1st X! are still in their season and the center wicket will be out of action.
So the Brighton Road may have to come into play.

Footyman07 said:
Yes very true, there will be a vast aray of talent on show but I hate to inform people that I doubt whether it will be on the main oval as the great 1st X! are still in their season and the center wicket will be out of action.
So the Brighton Road may have to come into play.

so true. u are wise beyond ur years footyman. are u going to be playing in the Br Pat shield match?

Sounds like you have insider information Rufus. :) Will you be attending the match for a peak at the new talent coming through? I think I shall make my way down there after 4:30ish as i have commitments until then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back