Competitions SBFFL Match Day Thread 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you got all of them. However, teams are now locked so UF cannot be used for trading or adding and dropping players, until further notice. The lock is a simple toggle so permissions can be easily restored if anybody has discrepancies on their list.

Special thanks to Phoenix_9 who did a power of work in the background most weeks. And all others who contributed to assisting administratively league. Maybe we could spend some time discussing what aspects of the league we thought went right and what could perhaps be improved with some thought and planning.

Also is anybody wanting to nominate for the position of League Commissioner for 2019?
You beauty I’ll take all three! Still not sure what Murray was thinking lining up coke mid week...

When can we start trading again?
Back to the old drawing board for
Death F.C.

Top 5 Bnf
J.Macrae
T.Macdonald
S.Martin
D. Heppel
K.Simpson

Most improved: J.Macrae

Best first year: E.Langdon

Rising Star: J.Worpel

We can probably open up the trading now, but we need to work out exactly what picks are what. Anyone want to work out the order? Remember you can trade players as well as picks in the upcoming draft. At least 3 selections will need to be made. For now, don’t worry about cutting anyone, we’ll go through that process later. The team lists on UF are the offical team lists we will work from.

Any teams that wish to apply for a priority pick, pm me with your reasoning and I’ll have a discussion with the brains trust to see if your application is successful.

We can probably open up the trading now, but we need to work out exactly what picks are what. Anyone want to work out the order? Remember you can trade players as well as picks in the upcoming draft. At least 3 selections will need to be made. For now, don’t worry about cutting anyone, we’ll go through that process later. The team lists on UF are the offical team lists we will work from.

Any teams that wish to apply for a priority pick, pm me with your reasoning and I’ll have a discussion with the brains trust to see if your application is successful.
Guessing our draft order would be the same as AFL where the finals decide the order rather than ladder position?? If so would be as follows:

1: simonoz
2: Bogan Juniors
3: CursingFijian
4: St Kilda Death
5: majortinkle
6: Phoenix_9
7: Jonzi
8: Orasia Fantazio
9: PetWussy
10: Left_Billings

Just to be difficult, From 2019 onwards I'd like my team to be known as Olma FC.

K2AGF too much of a mouthful, I'll put my attempt at wit down as a loss.
Just to be difficult, From 2019 onwards I'd like my team to be known as Olma FC.

K2AGF too much of a mouthful, I'll put my attempt at wit down as a loss.
I liked it. You should still be able to edit your team name on UF through your profile.

Clearly missed this post...put in the waiver request for Guthrie before weekend finished (confirm Monday) so does that mean I missed him? Plowman and EVW can understand but Guthrie one was before weekend was over???
If plowman goes back to a key defender ill be salty as. Cd changing him to a general defender never made sense. Originally drafted him and then let go as he got injured and lost relevancy

If plowman goes back to a key defender ill be salty as. Cd changing him to a general defender never made sense. Originally drafted him and then let go as he got injured and lost relevancy
Yeah I agree...picked him up late mainly hoping he is classified as KD...afl depth chart article today has him listed as KD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back