Saints related businesses

Remove this Banner Ad

Today I went to the Brisbane markets out at Rocklea
(These are a fairly large set of markets but nowhere near as big as the Victoria Markets were last time I went to them)
I was surprised to see a Saints related business there: Saintsational Sausages

001.jpg

I had to buy some sausages from Paul and he proceeded to ignore the rest of his customers while he and I jabbered on about the Saints...

002.jpg

Anyone else want to promote a Saints related business? This is the thread to do it in

I am growing the hair longer... and I do have some grey... so some might call me "Kildonan the grey" but I haven't quite achieved a "Gandalf the white" status just yet. I suppose that means I have to face a Balrog before I graduate. If real that would turn my hair white and probably a whole lot of less attractive consequences. Some obscenely biological.

I had some of the sausages for dinner. Yum. They seem to be quite low fat and the variety we had (the pork continental) were spicy with a bite of chilli but juicy and meaty.

My second grandson is expected end of January 2015. They have chosen the name Maverick.

Karen and I engaged the woman who did the photography for our wedding to custom design a St Kilda nappy (reusable nappy with disposable liners)

Nappy.jpg

Bibs'n'Buns is her business name (she's on facebook)
We commissioned the design of this - its not one of her usual designs so I don't know about availability
I am super-impressed though.

039.jpg

My wife just crocheted this blanket. The original pattern is red and white "peppermint" patches with smaller red and white spirals but she improvised it into Saints colours (of course)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back