Rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by scooter600x
You have no faith in Walker or Davidson (the next Chris Tarrant) to step up?
I have faith in them. They are not Ant Rocca though. Walker could be anything. He may be nothing though. He's a good 2 years from being something, whatever that might be.
Originally posted by scooter600x
What about Molloy or Kinnear? Collingwood supporters have been telling me how good they are.
Molloy would be handy for you at a reasonable price but Kinnear is a dud. I can't believe he is in the side. I couldn't believe he was kept on the list last year. I probably won't be able to believe he will be kept again next year. He can't get the ball for himself, holds it too long when it's given to him and can't use it when he has it.

Originally posted by cheesecake shop
Not sure how true this is but a rumour doing the rounds is
Nick Stevens to Collingwood
Paul Licuria to Adelaide
Graham Johncock to Power
mark stevens to leave the crows
Brent Guerra to Adelaide
Thats the biggest piece of garbage i have heard.

For Starters, Johncock is just about untouchable. He is a Crows for life. He has supported the Crows all his life and will play his career out at the club.

Stevens will not be traded as he is very highly rated by the Crows.

Crows might be interested in Guerra tho.;)

Originally posted by Captain Blood
Frawley was at Brisbane V Collngwood the other week, looking at out of contract players, and Kinnear was high on the interest list
I could almost nearly believe that.

Frawley was at Brisbane V Collngwood the other week, looking at out of contract players, and Kinnear was high on the interest list
Half their luck!
i might have to give him a call and see if hes interested in Aaron Henneman :p

Great. Every other AFL coach was at that game looking at Power as the out of contract player, and Spud looks at Kinnear.:( :( :(

Originally posted by carneagles
Someone with a little knowledge of computer programming should write a random trade rumour generator.

Get to it nerds.

Not sure if anyone else has said this (can't be bothered reading the whole thread) but Shane on Dockerland had a rather funny trade generator last trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back