Cousin Tiger

Cancelled
Dec 16, 2008
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Chicago Bears
"You're an 2's player in one of the worst football competitions in Australia, your opinion of who is a good footballer and who isn't does not really hold much weight with me tiger"

Based on the above quote by Snowman, could all reserve players please stop posting on Bigfooty. Obviously the correlation between being a good player, and being able to tell if someone is good/poor at football is very strong according to Snowman so i think it's best that those who aren't good footballers, please refrain from entering into any discussions on football as you know nothing.

Also Snowman could you please clarify, seeing as i'm a fringer 1's player in Div 1 and know nothing, does this mean that seniors and reserves from the other divisions know nothing either?

I think it's also best if you post your football resume on here, just so that everyone knows that your opinion must be taken note of due to your football prowess..............

As someone who knows CT away from BF, I am comfortable to say that he knows a fair bit about footy and am happy to go into bat for him here. It comes across in the way he plays too. Reads the play well and is a smart footballer and on the occasions I have watched games with him, he is spot on with some of his observations.

On a playing side, CT is also the best 2's player at St Pauls and would play plenty of 1's footy if at another club, he cant help it if he has a plethora of quality mids ahead of him down there, but he sticks around as he is a great club man!

Go easy on him fellas. He is a good bloke, no need to get into him about playing achievements, not everyone can be a Wayne Carey.

PS: That will be $100 bucks CT for my glowing endorsement, will collect next time I see ya! ;) Kidding.

As someone who knows CT away from BF, I am comfortable to say that he knows a fair bit about footy and am happy to go into bat for him here. It comes across in the way he plays too. Reads the play well and is a smart footballer and on the occasions I have watched games with him, he is spot on with some of his observations.

On a playing side, CT is also the best 2's player at St Pauls and would play plenty of 1's footy if at another club, he cant help it if he has a plethora of quality mids ahead of him down there, but he sticks around as he is a great club man!

Go easy on him fellas. He is a good bloke, no need to get into him about playing achievements, not everyone can be a Wayne Carey.

PS: That will be $100 bucks CT for my glowing endorsement, will collect next time I see ya! ;) Kidding.

Haha cheers Super.

Just think anyone should be allowed to post their opinion, and you can take it any way you want, if you disagree then say so otherwise leave them be to their own opinion.

"You're an 2's player in one of the worst football competitions in Australia, your opinion of who is a good footballer and who isn't does not really hold much weight with me tiger"

Based on the above quote by Snowman, could all reserve players please stop posting on Bigfooty. Obviously the correlation between being a good player, and being able to tell if someone is good/poor at football is very strong according to Snowman so i think it's best that those who aren't good footballers, please refrain from entering into any discussions on football as you know nothing.

Also Snowman could you please clarify, seeing as i'm a fringer 1's player in Div 1 and know nothing, does this mean that seniors and reserves from the other divisions know nothing either?

I think it's also best if you post your football resume on here, just so that everyone knows that your opinion must be taken note of due to your football prowess..............

ive played over 150 senior games in sfl div 1 but now a little older, slower (already was) and now i just play ressies with some other older mates does that mean i all of a sudden know nothing... wheres snowman from anyway??

Hi Cousin Tiger,

Thanks for your concern, however, i believe i may need to clarify myself. I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion. It is the basis of the freedom of speech argument our grandfathers fought to behold. Well, that was until we now have to bite our tongues so as not to offend boat people who illegally steal australian identities, so as not to offend muslims who don't celebrate christmas, and so as not to offend midget wrestlers who think they are 10 men after a couple of beers such as yourself.

I believe the moderators on here are bunch of #$%%$#, who red card or delete posts of people who have an opinion for fear of offending a minority, this country has gone to the sh1thouse. What happened to the good old aussie attitude where criticism was taken with a grain of salt, get your revenge on the field, as the expression goes, and get over it after the game.

I find it admirable that Superfreak has come to your aid, but the credibility of this man is about as low as your chances of becoming a senior footballer. For starters he continually denied that Cheltenham have a culture problem, something the whole league know, and use in games against them. He continually suggested there was a great committee on board at Cheltenham, yet this great committee failed to recognise the players they kept recruiting were heartless, and also failed to realise their coach was dead weight. However, its kind of cute, you 2 deserve each other.

Anyway, back to your fairytail Cousin Tiger, yes, I believe everyone should have an opinion, this is a forum, opinions are what keep the thing running, moderators, f$ck off with your bullsh1t moderating. However, Cousin Tiger, my issue with yourself relates to the fact that you should keep away from heated discussions which require an in depth knowledge of the game, something you fall severely short of. Please do not take me the wrong way, I do know you, I have had a couple of beers with you after atleast 2 meetings. albeit, I was in the 1's. You are nothing but a 2's player who cannot handle his drink. You have too much to say after we have finished our games approximately 5pm, which in your defence you have atleast had a few hours on the p1ss, your football knowledge is limited, and your ability on the field is even worse.

All the same, I am glad that you love the game, it is a great sport, without people like yourself the sport would suffer, not everyone is going to play AFL, not everyone is going to play seniors in their own comps, we need reserve players, we need juniors, we need to support those who do not have ability yet have a great passion for the game. For that, I do respect you, I just wouldn't take your side in argument against 15 year old afghany woman, let alone a senior footballer from any comp.

I now hope we have astories straight, opinions are always welcomed, just not always agreed with.

Good luck to all for the new season.

P.S.

hope santa brought you a new alarm clock for christmas Cousin Tiger, it'll be another year you'll need it.

Took a backward step of sorts Snowman whilst still throwing the putdowns in there..........

It's easy to bag people on the internet behind an alias, and if you want to back your comments, have a beer with me after the next game and make yourself known, i'd be interested to see who you are, whether its Frosty (purely based on the nickname similarities), or someone like Wonnas.

I don't mind you having a go at my apparently lack of football knowledge, but you must be a real star to be knocking someone else's football ability.

Even if that person could play seniors at your club. Go figure

I dont think you know what a 'culture problem' is snowman.

Yep, a dead weight coach that took us to four straight Div 1 finals series. How many have the Dingoes played in in their history? It rhymes with nero!

As for the committee recruiting players, it ain't their job, its the job of the football department. Shows your knowledge of how a club is run!

CT, snowman definitely isn't Wonnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back