Round ball code talk

Remove this Banner Ad

#sackange

1714692740778-png.1977712

Attachments

• 1714692740778.png
    1714692740778.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 27

Hope they think that as well and slip up..

But man city don't normally do that..
Wolves at home, Fulham away, Tottenham away, West Ham at home is pretty straight forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tottenham away is the decider you would think.
Now that both Man City and Arsenal have played 36 games and City are 2 pts up, if Arsenal draw or lose to Man U at Old Trafford tonight its over and the Spurs game becomes irrelevant. City wont lose their last game of the season at home against West Ham.

I see all three of this season's promotees to the EPL got relegated straight back down again. Leicester and Ipswich will replace them, with Leeds, Norwich, Southampton and West Brom starting the playoffs tonight to see who the third one will be.
I think the standard between EPL and the championship is getting bigger and harder for the teams that come up.

I think the standard between EPL and the championship is getting bigger and harder for the teams that come up.

It's all about the money. Leicester had that Thai(?) billionaire and managed to pinch a title, but it didn't last very long. They need to get on the Arab petro-dollar bandwagon like Newcasle did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back