#25 Shannon Hurn.

#27 Jack Darling.

#28 Tom Cole.

#31 Jamaine Jones.

#32 Bailey Williams.

#37 Tom Barrass.

#44 Noah Long.

Last edited:

Sorry had to crop the videos a touch. Only happened to one video last week but they blocked almost all of them this time and suspended my account. Hopefully it's permanently fixed now

Man Ryan's vision is great. He had such a good game. SPS too.

The Gaff footage is very concerning though. All of his kicks seem to be long to the hotspot or across the body to the boundary, even when he had options clearly free if he'd lowered his eyes. And missed a couple of 20m passes under little pressure, plus didn't make the distance from 35m out for a shot at goal.

Looks like he's playing extremely safe footy and lacks either the confidence or ability to move the ball with purpose. I'm not sure where he goes from here to be honest.

Liam Ryan 🐐

I think Shuey’s game went under the radar for a lot of people. Won a bunch of contested ball that started our scoring chains. Applied plenty of pressure himself when he didn’t have the ball and if he nailed that goal on the run I think he’d be way more in the equation. Polled 3 coach’s votes I think

I think Shuey’s game went under the radar for a lot of people. Won a bunch of contested ball that started our scoring chains. Applied plenty of pressure himself when he didn’t have the ball and if he nailed that goal on the run I think he’d be way more in the equation. Polled 3 coach’s votes I think
Having Yeo back is so important. That teo guys that can not only go into the middle and help our contested ball but also provide us some run and carry

Only a short video but Long's highlights are damn impressive.

You can see why the club rate him so highly, has great awareness and gets in the right places, just need to keep pumping games into him , loved the highlight at the 50 second mark with sheed screaming at him for a backwards handpass but he just bursts away and hits up cripps inside 50 that’s a great sign most young kids would of down the dinky backward handpass to the more experienced player.

Man Ryan's vision is great. He had such a good game. SPS too.

The Gaff footage is very concerning though. All of his kicks seem to be long to the hotspot or across the body to the boundary, even when he had options clearly free if he'd lowered his eyes. And missed a couple of 20m passes under little pressure, plus didn't make the distance from 35m out for a shot at goal.

Looks like he's playing extremely safe footy and lacks either the confidence or ability to move the ball with purpose. I'm not sure where he goes from here to be honest.
Interestingly, I had the opposite reaction to Gaff's footage. During the game, I felt like throwing the remote at the TV in frustration with him. On the video review, I've revised my opinion to "meh". A couple of bad kicks (including the set shot) but he generally moved it forward quickly, if a little loopily. I wouldn't drop him unless a better option presents itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can see why the club rate him so highly, has great awareness and gets in the right places, just need to keep pumping games into him , loved the highlight at the 50 second mark with sheed screaming at him for a backwards handpass but he just bursts away and hits up cripps inside 50 that’s a great sign most young kids would of down the dinky backward handpass to the more experienced player.
Two things you can’t teach is footy IQ and class. He’s one I’m willing to have have games like the last two weeks. When he does get involved it’s in patches and he has maximum impact. Reckon he’ll slowly build into a complete game soon enough

Brilliant work putting these videos together OP.
I hope the club is using a resource like this for weekly reviews

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The club would have access to far far more vision than these

For a start they have locked cameras providing full ground vision from each end and access to vision well beyond what we get to see from the broadcast

These videos are fantastic for us but don’t come close to what clubs have

Remove this Banner Ad

Back